More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by leatherslave leatherslave

Was she successfull?

Not at all, good she never found out how much she failed

You mother may have thought the both of you had escaped the bad influence of the Pike yet while she was working hard to earn a living for the two of you the retainers of your father began to exert subtel influence on you.

Unexpected presents turning up, money finding it´s way into your poket.... first as a kid you thought of fairies and other good minded ghost. Later they revealed themselves to you telling you that they were acting on behalf of your dad who is a powerful person your mother don´t want you to know about.

Curious as you are you started snooping around when your mother was away for clues and at some point you bluntly asked your benfactors about your father and why he was never showing up himself.

They first declined to speak about this topic, being replaced every time you brought it up with one of them. Your dad stayed a mystery for a while...

During this time after you realized that your dad was someone with influence you started to change. Potentially it was always encryptied in your genes... your paternal ones... you started to act more and more like a spoiled brat whenever your mother was not around. Of course this got you into conflict and trouble was just around the corner...

This was when the next "miracel" happened trouble caused by you never seem to haunted you.... it was as if you had a guardian angle of a special kind.

Someone with your smarts did not take long to understand that the henchman of your father did take care of anything that might be harmful for you:

Bullies you mocked yourself about became tame and close to subservient when you were around, shoplifting cosmetics never brought you into contact with police or police that showed up was convinced to look the other way while shop owners were reprimanded for even calling the police...

Soon you were of the firm conviction that you could do everything, at least within city limits, what you want with no one ever holding you responsible...

No one with the sole exception of your mother of course! As you never had the guts to behave in the same corrupted way when you were around her, somewhat she made you feel guilty and from time to time you even swore to yourself to mend your ways and become the good person she wanted you to be....

Well it was too late for this now, wasn´t it?

You took a last glimpse at the beauty you have become throughout the last couple of years and turn around....

When you turn around to return to the detective in charge, you almost bump into a punk girl around your age. Her hair is dirty, her lips and fingernails painted black and her clothes are a mix of biker and slut. You know girls like her from school. They hang around in some corners and sell . You mostly avoid them, except when you want some of their stuff or cash.

„Hey, watch your way, bitch!“ the punk says angry and balls her fists.

„Watch yours, punk,“ you reply annoyed.

„Who do you think you are?“ the girl says angry and pushes you, „you think you are something better then me?“

Right in the moment you think everyone in the whole town is better then this punk. But you have better things to do. The detective in charge understood that you needed a moment to take breath but he is still waiting in his office for you.

„Hey, bitch, I’m talking to you!“ the punk girl interrupts your thoughts aggressive, „apologize to me or I break you fucking nose.“

„Fuck off,“ you reply annoyed and try to walk past the aggressive girl, „I have more important things to do then play with you.“

„No, you stay here, bitch!“ the punk girl commands and pushes you to the wall, „these fucking cops surprised me and I had to throw away pills. If I don’t give my boyfriend the money for them, he will fuck my ass. You look like you have money. You upper class bitches always have some cash. You can give it to me or I beat it out of you.“

What will you answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)