More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darklyte31 darklyte31

What world or nation will your story take place in?

North America Continent

Women have taken a slightly altered evolutionary path. They do not bleed or get fat. History has somehow remained somewhat the same. Canada and all the countries from Mexico to Panama have been absorbed as States.

After a disastrous war in Vietnam, one of the things people demanded was the lowering of the voting age from twenty-one to eighteen, the age of adulthood.

The women suffrage movement also demanded the rights of women to vote.

Since the beginning of the twentieth century men have been joking that women should surrender their clothes if they wished to be heard. A few extremist suffragists gave in to the joke and paraded around on the buff on capital hill to prove a point. It was taken seriously.

So in the late nineteen-seventies, the voting age was lowered and women were given the right to vote. The moment a woman is registered to vote, she must strip down to her birthday suit.

The laws are different for each State. Some people are registered for a lifetime until they move out of a district. Others are registered until the day of voting, then must register again. In theses cases, a woman must remain naked until thirty days after an election have past.

Of course in some states, nude is considered legally lewd, which means public sex is legal if a woman.

Where to start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)