More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bigbooblover5 Bigbooblover5

Where does Vanessa start off her misadventures?

Normal School Day

Vanessa woke up to the sound of her alarm blaring in her ear. She slammed her hand on her phone to shut it up. She just laid there, to get up and deal with that day. She knew she had to get ready to go to school, but she hated it. She was a senior so at least she was almost done, but every day was such a struggle. She just didn’t want to deal with people that day. She was sick of all the staring and bullying she had to go through every day. She looked down at her chest, her big breast obviously visible underneath her pajamas. They were what caused all her problems, but there was nothing she could do about it. All she could do is push on and make it to the end of the year. She swung herself out off bed, her boobs moving freely under the fabric.

She quickly threw her pajama shirt off, letting her large breasts bounce around freely. This didn’t last though, as she grabbed one of her bras and it on. It was clearly a little small for her, with her boobs being compressed underneath the cups. It did make her breasts look a little smaller, but also caused them to form a deep cleavage. She then put on a tshirt, which clung tightly to her large chest and left very little to the imagination. Lastly she put on a pair of jeans that also showed off her impressive curves, even though she wished it didn’t. With that she was all ready. Now, she had a few ways to get to school. She usually drove, but she could walk to school to enjoy the weather. She could even take the bus if she felt like it.

How does she get to school?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)