More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dominosaur Dominosaur

The all important question...How big is it?

Normal, which is to say Big Enough

It's a perfectly acceptable 8 inches. Some might say too big. Those some people wouldn't be from Olaria, where the Average is 10 inches, but between your good looks, charm, and Being the Fucking King, you can more than satisfy any partner you might take. And it's better than having something so stupidly huge that you're just a vehicle for lust.

Anyway, you are the newly coronated King of Olaria, and you have some duties to get to. The first is meeting with a few foreign guests, which you've honestly been looking forward to in these dark times. One of the guests is a stranger from a kingdom that considers itself your rival, but factually cannot challenge you in any regard, But the other is your childhood friend Princess Calamia. The last time you two met, you'd both been only been 12, but you'd spent five years together by that point. Her country was going through some turmoil, and she was sent to live with your family for her own safety. Once everything quieted down, she simply returned. You oft look back fondly on those years spent playing in the gardens, hiding in the castle, visiting town or simply staying up late to look at stars...

Full disclosure, you might have loved her. It's hard telling love from simple childhood affection, and everything seems rosier when viewed in the past, but once your body started going through puberty, you often found yourself thinking of her. Awkwardness, duty, training and schooling saw that you never had the time, will and confidence to write her a letter, and the same is believably true for her, but you never really forgot her. Today will be the first time you see her in nearly 8 years, and you are admittedly nervous. You prepare yourself that she might be different now, or perhaps she might be wonderful, and engaged-as is common for a princess. While it might break your heart, you're a king now. You can't allow yourself to fall to some pathetic depression. As you reach the throne room, and are announced, you look at your audience and you're surprised to see three young women, not just the one you're expecting.

The first one you notice is what can only be Calamia. She has the same, beautiful long brown hair you remember, though now it is much longer. Her hazel eyes are lowered in deference, but you catch her sneak a glance up to you. She flashes a smile that conveys a mixture of both respect, and the absurdity of this new relationship. You catch the meaning almost instantly...it feels like only yesterday you ran through the fields, muddying your fancy dressclothes with her, and now she kneels before you... You smile as well, though at this point you are upon your throne. It could easily be dismissed as a merry disposition, and not necessarily fuel for gossip about your love life...you hope.

Your eyes linger on her and you find yourself looking at her, not as the girl you had a crush on, but as a Fully Grown Woman. truth be told, her breasts are a bit small compared to those you see around Olaria, though they look nice in her purple dress. Her skin from her neck to her knees is clad in the fine silk garment, which speaks to the prosperity her family has enjoyed since she returned. It is form fitting, which showcases the tender curves of her waist and hips. Her legs are long, and though you can tell she is still shorter than you, she would be just the right height to lean down, cup her cheek and...ahem. There were two other women in the room.

The second woman is a stark contrast to the lovely Calamia. If not for the truly excessive, near countless dangling bits of jewelry around her neck and threaded into her long, platinum colored hair, you might assume this woman is a common prostitute. She is fully baring her cleavage, in a dress that is two sizes too small in the chest. To compensate, a crisscrossing of lace desperately struggles to contain her heaving bosom. Her nipples are just barely covered by the fabric, before the rest of the duty is given to the lacing. Her dress is frilled at the bottom, though calling it a dress is being overly generous. It stops just a finger above her belly button, exposing her midriff. To "cover" her bottom, she wears a skirt which once again is almost uselessly short. Were you not several feet above her on your throne, you're sure you'd be able to see her undergarments-if she is even wearing them. Based on what her dress exposes, she seems to not be wearing any sort of brassiere. To 'preserve her modesty' she is wearing long stockings of lace, which cover her feet from her toes up to her upper thigh. There is roughly a palm's width between the stocking and the skirt. While Calamia gave you a quick, shy smile, this woman smirks with an undeserved confidence. With a word, you could have her executed, and she is appraising you as a whore in a tavern...Your seneschal tells you her name is Vivera Misora...Misora being that "Rival" Kingdom...lovely.

You push her out of your mind, and look over the last woman. She is older than Calamia and the other woman, and she is a bit of a surprise to you...You'd expected to meet with two guests. She is the first of the three women before you to speak, and she introduces herself as Anya...She does not have a last name. While Vivera's outfit emphasizes her assets to the point of absurdity, her figure is only a bit more robust than Calamia's Anya however, is a proper Olarian woman. Just one of her breasts likely has the weight of both of Calamia's And Viver's put together, and her hips clearly advertise her fertility. She is clearly older, than either of the other guests, though also lower of birth. She explains that she was the daughter of a noble household, but she was to leave under...tense circumstances. She doesn't elaborate, nor do you ask, but your seneschal whispers to you that she was disowned, for attempting to steal the husband of the family's matriarch. When Anya hears this, she flinches as if being struck. She rushes to defend herself once exposed, stating that she was seduced, and threatened by the man. When the affair was discovered, she was made the scapegoat. You calm her with a hand and ask her to continue. I'd prefer to not get involved in noble family drama that does not threaten the people. To your surprise, she asks to become a maid for the castle. She's been selling her belongings to survive, and she simply wishes for a peaceful life, without worrying about where her next meal or bed will come from. It's a simple request, so you grant it. Your seneschal takes Anya to prepare her for her new job. In the mean time, you have two princesses to speak with...

Who will you address first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)