More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Super12 Super12

Who are You?

Noreis Read a human mercenary

AN: Some of the aliens I'll be using will be from preexisting franchises like Star Wars, Halo, and Mass Effect. And I'm planning on having at least 18 named crewmembers outside of the ones introduce in this chapter for this story; so if anyone has any ideas please put them in the comments:

In the age of galactic exploration many corporations and governing bodies tend to hire out mercenaries instead of using there own employees. After all the dangers of space travel without an armed escort is a constant with pirate raids and attacks from aggressive nations. Because jobs for mercenaries can be something as simple as star mapping or transporting goods from one client to an other to suicidal assaults on military bases some of the more extravagant mercenaries would call themselves adventurers.

Noreis Read and his fiancée Freda Aton became mercenaries together in order to travel the galaxy and see the different life that inhabit it, as while as making money. However buying their starship put them in debt of 5 billon credits. Despite the setback of 5 billon credits the ship was worth it. The front of the ship has one primary gun that has a fire rate of one round of kinetic rounds every 5 minuets and 6 secondary guns that fire plasma every one minute. The back of the ship has 7 thrusters for sublight travel, and point defense guns run along the sides of the ship.

The bottom most layer of the ship has two cargo holds in the front and middle, a water tank and water purifier in the back next to the water tank and purifier is a green house to grow plant life and an organic recycler to process the organic matter into food.

The front and middle of the second layer houses the hanger bay/ vehicle depot., while the rear end of the second layer contains both a mechanical and bio RnD labs where the mechanical RnD lab connects to the hanger bay the bio RnD lab connects to the med bay.

The third layer of the ship is the maintenance level. Maintenance droids are housed on this level and are tasked to repair and maintain the primary, secondary, and point defense guns as well as the engine room.

The forth layer of the ship contains the mess hall and bar as well as two rec rooms for the crew to relax during travel or after a stressful job. The fourth layer also contains 18 crew quarters and two escape pods for emergency evacuation.

The fifth and final layer is also the smallest where the bridge and captain quarters reside and a hallway where an elevator and stairway that go to the lower levels rest in-between.

All of that plus an A.I. to run most of the ships systems is an investment that would pay back tenfold, or at lest that what Noreis thinks. Even though it was a decision on both Noreis and Freda part she was still upset on the level of debt they found themselves in, and because of that Freda made herself co-captain and all decision must be ran through each other before a declaration can be made. They both agree that they should take as many jobs they can get in order to rid themselves of their debt.

Crew: Noreis Read is a fit young human male with pale skin and is 26 years old, stands at 6'2 with short black hair and has a 7 inch cock. He is the captain and is in charge of the mechanical RnD lab.

Freda Aton a fit human female with slightly tan skin and is 25 years old, stands at 5'8 with somewhat messy short blond hair and C cup breast and a frim round ass. She is the co-captain and is in charge of the bio RnD lad as while as the med bay.

What job does Noreis and Freda pick

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)