More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SoniaT SoniaT

So, who are you?

Nora, a 25yo who works as a cashier

"Hello Kim I'm Nora, Nice to meet you" you replied as you took the menu from her hands "I'm alone, do you have a table available?"

Kim looked at the table room "Sure, Follow me please" and she walked you to a small table. You sat as you started to check the list "I will be back soon, to take your order, Nora" Kim said before walking to an other pair of customers, her hips were swinging to match the movement of the tail.

You felt a little bit aroused at that sight but you dive your head to the menu, noticing the numerous choices you can have. You were still afraid to take something too weird to start, maybe just a small change in your body could have been more than enough to forget your busy working day. You didn't want to end up like Kim, at least not now.

You took a moment to stare at the glass window outside, looking at the customers who were enjoying their time together; it's sad you're alone but nobody wanted to come with you, not even your working colleagues. well, maybe it was better.

You noticed a small Asian girl sitting on a table the other part of the glass window. She was reading on her tablet and sipping a cup of tea and you thought she was nice and you didn't know why she wanted to change something about her. A small waitress with a pair of cow horns and a really obnoxious red hair brought to her a plate with some cookies. She thanks her and as soon the waitress left, a long tongue snapped out from the mouth, taking a cookie and bringing in her mouth in just a fraction of second.

You jumped at the sight, not expecting that as a familiar voice asked to you "Can I take your order?" you turned our head and an imposing Kim was waiting with her tablet in the hand.

Bring me...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)