More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Seel Seel

Where does the journey begin?

Nora's Nightmare Before Valentine's Day (C)

Nora could only stare.

Molly was standing over her bed, her hands on her hips, smiling down at her. How had she even gotten in here? Why was she here? Why so late at night?

All of these questions paled compared to the biggest question, which Nora asked without thinking.

“Why are you naked?”

Molly raised a finger to her lips, then crawled onto the bed, pulling Nora's blanket down. As she did, Nora's breasts bounced into view. Nora blushed as she discovered that she was also naked. She was positive that she was wearing pajamas when she went to bed.

Molly was on top of Nora now, her arms pinned to either side of her. Molly's breasts dangled in front of her, just barely grazing against Nora's. Nora's nipples hardened in response, and she blushed even harder.

Molly leaned in close so that Nora could feel her breath on her lips.

“I love you,” she whispered.

Then, before Nora could respond, Molly pressed down, kissing her on the lips. Their breasts pressed against each other, and Nora could feel her own nipples poke into Molly's breasts.

Nora's blanket was moving further and further down as Molly pushed herself further in. Suddenly, Molly's knee went straight in between Nora's legs. The contact sent a shock through Nora's body, causing her to gasp. As she did, Molly her tongue through.

Through all of it, Nora was marveled at how good it felt. She had never been into girls before, but she couldn't deny that Molly had a nice looking body. No, not just good looking. Nora reached up and grabbed Molly's butt. It was so smooth and soft.

The whole time, their tongues danced and wrestled against each other as Molly removed her knee and replaced it with one of her hands. The other went for one of Nora's breasts. Nora gasped again. One finger went inside her while several others squeezed her breasts, kneading it and moving it back and forth.

She was getting wet now. She was building it up. It was gonna happen. And it was going to be amazing.

Then Molly broke the kiss and pushed herself up, one hand still on Nora's breast. She stared down at Nora with that loving smile. It was actually really cute. No, not just cute. Completely beautiful.

Molly opened her mouth.

“Wake up, idiot!”

Nora's eyes shot wide open.

Molly wasn't on top of her. It wasn't night (sunlight was pouring in through the now open curtains). And the person staring down at her was her own sister, Jennifer. It was just a dream.

Well, almost all of it. Unfortunately.

Nora was still naked, her pajamas scattered across the room (which she must have torn off in her sleep) and her blanket on the floor. In place of Molly's hands, her right hand was squeezing her breast while her left hand was in between her legs.

And they hadn't stopped moving.

Right there, in front of her older sister, Nora came, screaming and grunting as she ejaculated on her own sheets. It continued like that for several seconds with Jennifer snickering.

When Nora's orgasm finally stopped, her wits returned to her. She was naked in front of her sister. Worse, she had just masturbated in front of her.

Quickly, Nora sat up and pulled her knees close to her to cover her body and her face. Jennifer's snicker turned into a mighty laugh.

“Wow, Nora,” Jennifer said. “You should get laid, if you're so horny you're just gonna do that. Nice dream, huh?”

Nora's thoughts returned to her dream. She had imagined herself having sex with Molly. Another girl. And she had been masturbating to it in her sleep. What did that mean?

Right now, however, she had a more worrying concern.

“W-why are you here?” she asked, her voice weak. “It's Saturday.”

Jennifer yawned and stretched. She was dressed in a pair of booty shorts and a crop top. As she studied her, Nora saw that she wasn't wearing a bra.

“I'm going to hang out with some friends today, nudie,” she said. Nora blushed harder in response and averted her eyes. “Mom wanted me to tell you that you're on laundry duty.”

“Okay, thanks, can you go now?”

“So, you can keep touching yourself? Okay. But you might wanna add your sheets to that load.”

Reluctantly, Nora looked up at Jennifer. She was smirking down at her. She had one finger raised and it was pointed down at Nora's bed. Nora followed it.

Then she saw a massive wet spot where she came. Her body turned completely red as she noticed it. Nora's eyes darted around the room before finding her blanket lying on the floor beside the bed. Hurriedly, she scrambled forward for it, grabbing it by the edge and covering the spot.

Jennifer whistled.

“Nice ass, sis.”

Nora covered her butt as best she could with her other hand as Jennifer left, not even bothering to close the door behind her.

All Nora could do was stare.

This was just another embarrassing incident to add to her list, wasn't it? No way Jennifer was ever going to forget about this.

Slowly, Nora turned her eyes over the room, Looking over her pajamas and her panties as they were scattered. She must have been thrashing all night. As she thought about it, she suddenly realized that her butt was in the air. Right in front of the window.

Nora scrambled away and fell off the bed, landing on her butt.

What does Nora do Now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)