More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by truedragon truedragon

Does the penis pump work?

Nope.

I was determined to follow the program so for the next 8 weeks I got up extra early and pumped myself before going to my office job. I wasn’t sure, but sometimes it felt like my dick was heftier after it slipped out of the vacuum tube. I still hadn’t filled the tube up (not even close), but I imagined that it wouldn’t be much longer before I did. I was more caught up with pumping up this little muscle than I ever had been with my biceps! I had to be careful because the pump’s manual said that ejaculating inside the tube could prove to be detrimental to the growth process.

After 12 weeks, I measured myself again to see if “noticeable gains” had been achieved. I waited until I had finished an hour-long session (I was determined to get my cock to at least touch the inner walls of the chamber and wasn’t afraid to overtax myself to do it). I brought out a ruler and the string and noted the new measurements. I was now at 8.75 centimeters long and a couple of millimeters larger in girth. It wasn’t noticeable to the naked eye, but it was technically bigger. I was a bit put off that I had not at least surpassed the 9 X 7.5 centimeter (or 3 ½” X 3”) mark that I was hoping to exceed by then.

I kept at it for 2 more months and after one session I finally got to 9cm X 7.5cm. It did feel more substantial me, but I wasn’t sure that it would be impressive enough to attract a lot of girls yet. Even more disheartening was the fact that about 2 or 3 hours later, my erection would revert to its 8.5cm X 7cm form.

I was contemplating trying to get my money back from the Vermont Pump Co., but I rather doubted they would even consider taking back my used equipment. I wouldn’t take them to small claims court because then hundreds of people would learn of my predicament. I was nearly resigned to putting the XT-5 in my closet. I was even getting scared because it didn’t even seem like I could get an erection anymore without using the pump. My Dad told me to avoid glasses since they weaken the eyes, and maybe now the XT-5 was making my little noodle even limper!

Is Richard stuck as a pindick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)