More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ItsMeBitches ItsMeBitches

Did she wake up before me?

Nope

The next morning was another dream come true. Lola was still asleep with me when I woke up. Her petite half naked body close to mine. My arms around her waist. My morning wood poking her in the ass. I decided to let her sleep and just watch her for a bit. Her body so small and cute. She had always been a little woman, so I liked to think of her as just a small girl who needed protecting. I didn't want to wake her up and I also didn't want her to leave yet. It'd feel weird after last night, even though I knew it would happen eventually. I still loved her. I still wanted her.

I leaned forward a bit and kissed her cheek. Her face twitched a bit, but she didn't move or wake up. I kissed her on the neck softly and she shivered. I was afraid I woke her up, but she didn't move. I kissed her shoulder and she still didn't wake up. My dick being pressed so firmly against her plump rear made me just barely rock my hips into her squishy ass. I kept going and began to dry hump her. I rubbed my hard cock between her asscheeks and felt my tip rub against her panties.

"Mmmm..." She moaned in her sleep as I continued to dry fuck her. Her body was warm against mine and she fit so well. I kept dry humping her as she breathed quietly. I couldn't help myself. I wanted Lola so badly, but didn't want to ruin our friendship with the notebook. She woke up after many minutes of this and turned to look at me.

"Good morning... sorry to wake you up." I said and she blushed and tried to pull away.

"It's ok... but John?" She said in a very curious voice.

"Yea?" I asked and smiled.

"What were you doing?" She asked and I realized I was still humping her ass and pulled my hips back quickly. I felt a twinge of regret and shame, but hid it behind my usual smile.

"Just... uhm..." I said, not knowing what to say. "Trying to get rid of my morning wood?" I tried to excuse myself and saw a slight change in expression from her.

"Oh, I see. Okay." She nodded. "I'm sorry for kicking you off me." She apologized and I waved it off.

"It's nothing. Just need to go take a shower and uhm..." I paused for a long time, not knowing how to say it.

"Jerk off and cum?" She asked bluntly as she turned towards me fully. Her panties wet on her butt from the precum stain in them now.

"Yeah..." I sighed and blushed hard.

"It's ok, I get it. I mean, it's normal for you to do that in your home." She said and I laughed.

"You can use my shower too if you want?" I suggested and she looked at me like I was insane.

"Really?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yeah... uhm... why not." I shrugged and got out of bed, naked still and with a mega hard erection. I looked at her petite frame in bed and saw her stretch as she got up. "Since... I'm technically just home alone, you can come shower with me right?" I asked and she nodded a bit.

"Yea... that makes sense, sure." She said hesitantly.

We both went to the bathroom and I turned on the shower. I let it warm up and watched as Lola undressed slowly. I wanted her so badly. I wanted her body, her heart, her love.

Her bra came off first. Her petite breasts laying there, her nipples rock hard. Her panties followed after and I saw her completely naked in the dim bathroom light. Her pussy was smooth and shaved. I wanted to go down on her and make her cum all day, but I couldn't because it wasn't right.

"Alright, good thing this puppy's big." I commented and stepped into the walk in shower, it was huge with a massive shower head that could get us both at the same time. The walls of the shower were glass and my erection was still very obvious. I stepped in and closed the door as Lola came into the shower.

"Wow... John, this shower is so nice!" She said as the hot water splashed her face. I washed myself off slowly and she did the same as we looked at each other with an awkward atmosphere between us. I felt something inside me. Something that just wanted to take and take from Lola. I shook it off though, not wanting to feel like this.

"So... mind if I uhm... jerk off again while we shower?" I asked and she looked at me like I was crazy.

"Well... why not? You'd do it in your own home right?" She asked and I smiled.

"Exactly." I nodded.

"Go right ahead." She said and kept cleaning herself with the water. Her hands slid over her pussy lips and I started stroking my cock furiously as I looked at her. She wasn't aware of how hard I was trying to restrain myself from just bending her over and fucking her in this shower right now. My erection was rock hard, but I wanted to make sure she wasn't uncomfortable with me masturbating. She didn't seem to be at all, so I kept going as she washed her hair and body.

She soaped up her hair and seemed super focused on that, getting her whole body soaped up after she rinsed her hair off. She was so hot and sexy even just doing normal things. She was probably a foot shorter than me and her body was way too sexual to be real in my eyes.

I kept watching her as I pumped my dick in my hand, but she didn't notice as she scrubbed her arms and chest. Her ass and back were cute too. Her petite breasts hanging from her chest as she rinsed the soap off herself.

She finally noticed me and smiled at me, turning to face me. I was moving my hand in a blur and I was so close to cumming.

"You close?" She asked casually as she had finished washing herself in all the obvious places.

"Uh... y... yea..." I stuttered as my hand moved even faster on my cock. I was so horny for her, but couldn't take it any longer. My erection spasmed and I came again, spraying Lola all over with cum.

She opened her eyes wide again and I felt so embarrassed for coming on her. She was standing out of the water near the glass and I could see as she leaned against it, her ass squish and expand.

"Dude... now I have to wash all over again..." She sighed frustratedly and glared at me.

"I'm so sorry Lola! I didn't expect to cum that hard. I just..." I tried to say something, anything, but couldn't think of anything to say. She walked closer to me and I could see her naked body and pussy up close and personal again. She began to wash herself again, rinsing off the cum from her pussy, chest, and face. Her hair retained the cum so much more than the rest of her body. I began to rinse off too, cleaning myself up and getting my own self to be all shiny clean.

"John... you can masturbate in front of me anytime in your home. Just... don't cum on me again." She said and I nodded apologetically.

She washed my cum out of her hair and I realized how long it was. It was around shoulder length and really pretty, like a rich red color. She looked at me with a strange expression and I tilted my head.

"Lola? Something wrong?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"I... nothing... I just... when I'm done... I usually do.." She blushed furiously and looked away from me.

"D-Do what?" I asked curiously and she sighed.

"You know..." She paused, looking like she couldn't believe she was about to say what she said next. "Lean against the wall and rub my... clit until I cum." She said quickly and I felt my eyes go wide.

"You... you do that often?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah, every shower... just like you cum in the shower when you're by yourself too." She said, blushing hard as she avoided eye contact with me.

"Oh... I uh... well..." I stuttered and thought about her doing that to herself every time. She probably had even done it to herself in here before too. "Y-Yeah ok... sure. That's fine. If you want to I mean." I said and she looked at me with a worried expression.

"It's not... I mean... you're here... I guess you're home alone... so I'm technically not here, but still John." She said and I nodded.

"Yea. You're right." I said, trying to be as understanding as possible at her weird logic. I didn't mind. I didn't want to take anything from Lola that she didn't want to give to me.

"So it's okay if I... do it now?" She asked.

"Sure, go ahead." I smiled and she blushed. She moved to a wall in the shower and let the water stream down her naked body. She looked sexy as ever, especially now that she was all wet and shiny from the shower. She moved her hand down to her pussy and I saw her fingers run along her lips as she began to play with herself. I felt a twinge in my dick as I watched her finger herself.

"You gonna watch?" She asked, seeing me staring at her pussy.

"Uhm... yea since... I'm alone in my home right?" I asked confidently and stood in front of her now. I was hard again as I watched her slide her fingers between her lips. I wanted to bend her over and just fuck the hell out of her. Her fingers ran along her clit as she leaned against the wall, eyes looking up at me as she moaned quietly. I rubbed my cock in my hand as I watched her play with herself and it felt like I had an erection for months. I was stroking my cock in front of the girl of my dreams only 6 inches from her small body. I saw her petite body glisten in the water as she rubbed herself. I loved watching her finger herself, and was close to cumming again already.

"Dude... how do you get hard so fast?" She asked me and I blushed hard.

"Uhm... just..." I tried to say, but then felt my erection throb. I couldn't resist anymore. "I think I'm gonna cum again Lola." I said, staring at her finger as it moved around her clit. She just looked at me and kept playing with herself, eyes wide in shock and surprise. My dick twitched and I was cumming before I even realized it. My cum shot out of my cock and onto her body. She didn't react this time and I rubbed it more as she rubbed herself. She felt her pussy twitch a bit and I smiled at her, thinking how hot it was to cum on her twice.

I pumped my dick a few times and panted as she looked like she was about to cum too. My cum trickled down her tummy and many loads covered her thighs and breasts. Cum slowly being mixed into her cunt from her constant rubbing on her clit. Her face was a mix of pleasure as she moaned magnificently. My cock finally went soft and I washed my dick off once more, just looking at her masturbating as she came. Her body twitching as her legs gave way and she sat down in the shower. I felt myself smile as I saw her body spasm in ecstasy as she rubbed herself. She finally stopped and panted heavily. She looked at me, still completely naked and then back down to her soaked pussy.

"Sorry..." She panted.

"I'm the one who came twice on you Lola. I think you have good reason to come as many times as you want." I laughed a bit.

"Haha... yea I guess so. I just..." She began but I cut her off.

"You don't need to explain anything to me." I said, trying to help her not feel embarrassed about cumming. I could feel her eyes on me as I rinsed myself off. She did the same slowly as she rejoined me under the water. We stood only a foot apart under the shower head. The hot water steamed up the glass doors, but neither of us were willing to leave the shower yet for whatever reason.

"I think we should finish up here and go eat something?" I suggested.

"Yea, good point." She nodded, smiling at me and hesitantly left the room.

We finished cleaning ourselves off and stepped out of the shower. My body felt different now that I had Lola in my life like this. Hell my life felt different because of the book mostly. My cock had been hard all morning and now it was soft for once. I felt like I could relax around her now that she knew I would do stuff like masturbate when I was alone in the house and cum. She didn't seem to care though. It seemed like she had gotten used to it. It also helped that I had given her permission to masturbate in the shower.

Lola got dressed in her bra and panties and I left the bathroom still naked. I'd definitely be more lewd later, so no use in putting on clothing right now. She went into my room to put on her clothing from yesterday and I went into the kitchen to start making breakfast. I knew I was going to make waffles this morning because Lola loved them. I took out the waffle iron and waited for her to return to the kitchen.

She came back moments later and sat down at the kitchen table. I brought her a cup of coffee and set mine to the side of it. She sipped it and smiled.

"This tastes great John." She complimented me and I felt proud that I could make something for her like this. Her face slowly drained of color as she realized she'd have to go talk with her mother soon.

"You know, you don't have to go back to her. She was so cruel and mean to throw all your stuff out into the trash. You can live with me, you know that. I'd be happy to take care of you." I said, feeling confident and safe as I told her this. I wanted her so badly. I knew I would just make her happy, treat her right, and give her everything she wanted.

"I... I know John, but I'm just not sure..." She said, her eyes staring off in another direction.

"What do you mean?" I asked, seeing she was uncomfortable.

"Well, you're the only person I know who I comfortable with and I don't know if us living together would work. You don't have a separate room and I'd have to put all my clothing somewhere right?" She asked and I could understand that. It wasn't ideal, but I couldn't just have her live as a prisoner with her mom. "Maybe I should look for an apartment?" she asked, but I could feel my face fall in disappointment.

"Y... yea that could work..." I said and turned to maintain the bacon.

"I... I mean, I'm just thinking about it. I don't really think I need to move out John, I just need a few days to think about it ok?" She asked me and I felt myself get a little pissed off.

"Ok..." I said and she sighed. "I hope you change your mind." I said more coldly than I intended. She knew what I meant and sighed again.

We ate breakfast in relative silence and then a knock on the door perked us both up. Lola looked at me and I looked at her.

"Expecting anyone?" She asked.

"Nope, but I guess someone is here regardless." I said and went to answer the door.

Who's at the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)