More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by doctorbreast doctorbreast

Who will you pick...

Noone - You design a scenario

Rather than changing a specific person, you sit for a while typing out a scenario to happen.

In short, when you all arrive at the place you will be staying at there will be a swimming pool with a glowing stone at the bottom. This stone will switch everyone's bodies around for a short period of time, to have some fun.

You are pleased with your detailed scenario (not whats above) and send it off into the magical ether, to happen.

Now, as you know everyone will be switched, you decide to make some changes to everyone to make them more, accommodating.

Firstly, you make everyone who will be coming much more open to this type of fun, and less 'emotional' so noone will cry when they temporarily loose their bodies.

Starting with yourself, you take your weight down a little, and, obviously, increase your dick size to a nice 10 inches erect. That will be fun for whoever gets your body. Oh, another point here, the guys will get the girls bodies and vice versa.

Moving over to Hannah, you take her weight down a load too, you would have done so anyway, and make her breasts that little bit more, bouncy.

Aaron gets a larger dick, not as large as yours though, and Naomi gets more sensitive breasts, which also become more bouncy, even though they're small.

Tamis breasts are already slightly bouncy, but you make their flesh even more so, and make Ricks penis match yours in length. (What? Aaron is short so it makes sense. Rick is taller than him so it also makes sense.)

You set it so that noone other than yourself will notice the changes, and press SEND.

You feel your trousers getting tighter, and grin as you turn everything off and go to bed.

Who do we follow going up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)