More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PhantomRock17 PhantomRock17

Which House have you been sorted into?

None

You clasped the metal pin in your hands excited maybe you would end up in the Pegasus House with the cute brunette girl. You closed your eyes hoping and waiting before opening your hands to reveal that your metal pin was in the shape of a skull.

As the old man came around congratulating students one by one of their various houses soon he came to you. He looked at your metal pin his eyes widening and his mouth agape he quickly composed himself before he addressed you. “What is your name child?”

The room was silent with all eyes on you nervously you swallowed your fear before you replied “Nathan Blackthorn sir”

The old man’s eyes widened once more and the entire room went abuzz with activity many angrily yelling at you with some students trying to attack you. Before the old man took a long wooden staff from his coat and loudly tapped it into the stone floor silencing everyone in seconds.

“To all students remain here and await further instructions from Professor Anders” the old man shouted in a loud voice.

“As for you, my child follow me to my office,” the old man said

You nodded silently before following the old man without a word.

Everywhere students were glaring at you or whispering about you as you were lead away from the grand stone hall of the school to the old man’s office.

Have a seat

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)