More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Alostsoul Alostsoul

What subject do you have first?

None you skip out on school

Not really feeling it today you decide that you should use the day to skip out on school. Your mom was working late today so if you left now, you would pretty much had the whole day to do what ever you want till, around 8 pm. Which you feel like you deserve, after all your weekend was basically ruined by the amount of homework you got swamped with over the weekend.

You swear teachers must coordinate what days they should pick to unload the big assignments to the students all at once or something, because you always ended up getting a big work load on the weekends. Maybe that’s why they do it, they figured since the students aren’t doing anything might as well give them the big stuff that day. Either way you feel resolved, and justified, in playing a little hooky.

So as students pass you by on the way to their classes, you dash down a hall way, and making sure there wasn’t any teachers around quickly exit though a side door. Now outside you run over to woods which was a couple yards away at the back of the school. Once inside the cover of the bushes, and trees you take a brief look back just to make sure no one was watching. With the cost looking clear you then begin your journey though the forest. After about few minutes of walking and, you emerge out on to a side walk a block away from the school. Feeling quite pleased with your self as you escaped school undetected, you took in a deep breath, and breathed in the freedom. Now then the only question is what to do with it?

How do you spend your freedom, oh little escapee

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)