More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

What power?

Non-existence

John ponded what power to ask for, before his mind settled on an adult story he had read once. "Uh....I want the power of non-existence?" He asked, still unsure about this whole situation.

The Gods looked confused before John started to clarify. "Like, uh my actions won't effect the outside world, but I'll still have done them. Say for example I remove a girl's top, she and everyone else will see her normally, but I'll see her without her top." John, explained before wincing at his perverted example. "I'll be a sort of living ghost I guess, so becoming tangible and intangible is part of it?" John wasn't sure if he explained it well enough, so he tried thinking of what he meant seeing as they heard his thoughts before.

"Very well. When I snap my fingers you will be transported back to your apartment with the abilities of non-existence, as per your wish. You may use this power for any purpose you wish." A female figure to his left with dark grey robes embroidered with red markings and had flowing raven hair. "However, you may not use this power to cause permanent physical harm to others. For if you do, you will be struck dead and to become our for all of eternity." She warned and snapped her fingers.

John opened his eyes to see he was back in his shitty rundown New York apartment, laying on his bed.

'Had that all been a dream?' John thought to himself. He remembered it all so clearly. His stomach growled as he got out of bed and got dressed, set on heading down to the local pizza place for a bite.

He saw his deadbeat landlord, Mr. Jameson heading down the hallway, cigar in mouth. John panicked as he remembered rent was due and that he didn't have all of it together yet. "Mr. Jameson, about the rent, I-" John stopped himself as Mr. Jameson not only ignored him, but actually walked right through him. Stunned, John went back over and took the cigar out of Jameson's mouth with no objection.

Mr. Jameson practically beat down the door of John's neighbor, Wendy, a student at the local college. "Y-yes?" She asked with a slight lisp caused by her braces. John seized this time to really use his powers. He reached through Mr. Jameson and turned his hand tangible in order to grope Wendy's small chest as the two argued and neither seemed to mind.

John took it a step further by moving behind Wendy and stripping her nude leading to the small redhead being yelled at the rotund and balding man before he gave her a warning and slammed her door.

Suddenly erotic idea after erotic idea popped into his head. Time to test out this new power.

Stay with Wendy or use the powers elsewhere?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)