More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gscmar64 gscmar64

Which path do start on Consensual or

Path

Six Weeks Ago

“Well Joe we have laid it out for you, now it’s up to you!” The six of them looked down at me from their higher position on the steps of the complex. Eric seals my initiation length “One month from now you have to have found, used and shared a girl with us if you want to be a “Dragonslayer!” All six of them then tell me to get out and don’t return until I’m ready to share with them!

Four Weeks Ago

Man I finally found my target and what luck if everything goes the way I expect it to go then not only will the Dragonslayers get laid but we’ll also get a place to use as a base. In the whole two weeks it’s taken me to find someone all I had to do was listen to my mom gossiping about the broad next door who lives behind black curtains and rarely if ever goes anywhere. I started keeping track on the place and quickly found out that mom really wasn’t gossiping at all. The whole time I was watching when I could I never saw anyone outside of Grocers.com come around.

The place had an old fashioned wood door with a metal slot to put mail through. Hell even the paperboy in the neighbourhood never ventured to the door with the free ads for the week. It was well into the second week when I caught my first glimpse of someone dressed in red checkered shirt, jeans with black rimmed glasses standing at the kitchen sink window facing our place!. Hell I couldn’t tell much about her face but it really didn’t matter the only real time i would have to look at her is when I confront her and lay on top to screw her. The rest of the time she’d be looking the other way or her face would be buried in my crotch as she blew me!

The next day I was at the kitchen table with mom pumping her for info about next door. So what do you know about our neighbour mom?”

“Who Aggie Pulltheblinds?” mom laughed at that before she continued on “All I know for sure ever since her father died and her mother went to the loonie bin, she’s barely out of that place at all!” Putting more pancakes on my plate “Why do you want to know Joe?”

I saw her looking out her kitchen window last night and I never really realized that someone was in the place!” Never letting on why I really wanted to know! Mom just hmmp! and left it at that, going to work while I cleaned up. As I looked out our kitchen window while washing the dishes, I spotted her again in a baggy sweatshirt and loose sweatpants on taking out a bag of garbage. She didn’t know that I was watching her and I hoped it stayed that way.

As I watched, I saw her looking all around her. As her head came towards me, I dropped the curtain and ducked. She went back to lifting the lid of the garbage even looked into it before placing the bag inside. As she turned to look around again I lifted the corner of the curtain and used a clean plate like a mirror to reflect the outside image.All the way back she keeps looking around and it got me curious!

After she went back in I went and checked her back door seeing that it was a sliding glass door with what looked like a steering wheel locking bar running diagonally behind one side. No problem for me to circumvent, since dad was a skilled glazier who wanted me to help him in his business before he met that blonde ex-porn star and left mom and me to shack up with her somewhere. Well before the end of the week I was going to see if dad taught me well enough that I could get pass that club and get me some pussy!

Coming Back

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)