More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by andymoo andymoo

Which roommate do we start with?

Noelle and Gwen, cheerleader and nudist

Noelle Henson had it pretty good right now. She was graduated from high school and went straight to her college of choice, she has good grades, and was the gorgeous captain of the cheer squad with a toned & athletic body, gorgeous D-cup boobs, a beautifully curvy ass, and a cute tight pussy. Everything seemed to be going great. At least, until she moved into 221 Bank Street. While Noelle had slowly accepted the constant prank wars between its female tenants that usually ended in someone getting naked, she tried her best to stay out of their conflicts. Problem is, she was a constant victim of getting stripped herself thanks to her nudist roommate.

Gwendolyn Quinn has been a nudist since she was 16 years old and was very proud of it. With huge and perky DD-cup boobs, wide hips complimenting an ass unlike anything Noelle had ever seen, long and sexy legs, and shining blonde hair, Gwen was the object of desire for pretty much everybody on campus as far as she knew. Gwen never cared about conforming to society's demands for her to put on some clothes, but more importantly, she never batted an eye whenever Noelle told her to cover up around the house, which made her desire to get Noelle as naked as her stronger.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)