More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Milk5hakes Milk5hakes

The elevator opens, is anyone on the other side?

Nobody there.

Before she could think of something, she reached the second floor.

Jessica held one arm across her chest to shield her breasts as the elevator came to a stop at the 2nd floor. Her heart was beating so hard and fast that she thought it was going to jump out of her chest. And here I was worried that Dad was going to embarrass me she thought to herself. As the doors opened she braced herself for the most humiliating and awkward moment of her life. She stood there in silence for a moment before opening one of her eyes to see that no one was in the hallway. She then remembered that her Dad had gotten to school super early since it was his first day working there and he wanted to make sure that the TV was going to work. She had never been so happy to be early to school in her life.

Jessica wasn't sure where to go or what to do since it was her first day in a unknown place. However, she knew that she couldn't stay on the elevator any longer and risk someone seeing her in a handbra,her thong, and heels. The hall in front of her was clear so she stepped out quickly. Since she was new at this school she had no idea where she could go to find some clothes. At least if she was at her old school she would know that she could try the girl's locker room or even the lost & found, but here she was completely helpless.

As Jessica was thinking her situation over her blood turned cold when she heard the elevator come to a stop at the 2nd floor. Jessica couldn't risk being caught by whoever was coming off the elevator in her current state so she looked for a place to hide. She noticed that the door to a supply closet was open and quickly scurried towards it. The clacking of her heels sounded magnified to her given her current situation, and Jessica panicked someone would heard her. She snuck into the supply closet just as she heard the elevator doors open so she didn't have time to shut the door behind her. She stood far back and into the shadows to avoid being seen.

Does she get caught?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)