More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Is anyone in the bathroom

Nobody the bathroom is empty

The room is empty. For some reason he is alone in his home on his last day of school. Erik thinks nothing of it and grabs his bottle of lotion. Getting back to where he was Erik closes the door to his room and continues his...endeavor.

After 20 minutes of this he is finding it difficult to get excited like he previously was. Erik looks through the recommended videos of this female character to find one titled “Futanari *character, fucks a bound male.” The thumbnail only shows his favorite character with huge tits.

“Hmmm...let’s check this one out,” Eric thinks to himself, “what the hell is a futanari though.”

He grabs another dab of lotion and lathers his cock to start jerking again. The video begins with a young man similar to Erik in digital form blind folded, gagged, and wrists bound together on a bed. The character sat in a dark room that appeared to be wooded and dungeon-esque. The female character appears on screen in scandalous black lace lengerie. She walks over to the man, takes his blind fold off and sits on his chest. Erik felt different about this, something about being dominated by a beautiful woman turned him on for some reason. Just then the camera goes to a side shot of the two characters. Erik’s fantasy woman begins to remove her bottoms.

“That’s weird she has a bulge in h....” Erik’s thought is cut short as the woman in the video pulls out a foot long cock leaking precum all over the man’s chin and neck area. Erik is completely stunned and his cock begins throbbing harder than ever. Not able or willing to turn away he begins jerking as the woman starts brutally face fucking the male character. The video then turns into a rough anal session but where his favorite character is fucking the man up the ass with her huge cock...hard. Erik knows what is coming and continues to watch but gives himself time to recover, playing an edging game. The end scene has the female character blowing a huge load directly onto the male character face and slapping him several times with her cock.

Erik’s cock was throbbing, he had never heard of this fetish and wanted to go further down the rabbit hole. He scrolled down the page looking for more content until he saw an add. The add read “Futanari Women on Webcam.” He did not generally trust adds from porn sites but he desperately wanted to see real women not just animations of futa. He clicked the box; a link opened up asking for general information. Erik promptly connected to a vpn and created a fake email account in an attempt to hide his computer’s address. With all the information filled in he continued on to the site.

The website was surprisingly legit. He scrolled through the active cams searching for a woman that suited his tastes. He came accross a user named “Rosy Rokhardt.” She was a busty woman with a large ass, not exactly bbw but on the chubbier side weilding another foot long cock in her hand. She was also using a thick dildo and matching size butt plug while jacking off. Erik could hear the coins of patrons giving her donations, as she continued to pleasure herself. It was short lived however as she soon blasted a bigger load than Erik had ever seen before directly onto the camera.

“Mmmmmmm...thank you everyone, ill see you all again in a few hour. Bye bye babies!” the futa woman promptly left the camera view and the video feed cut out.

Erik was shocked to think women...no... humans could have such giant cocks and shoot such astonishing sized loads.

Before he could click another link he heard the front door open and quickly covered himself up, hiding the bottle of lotion in his drawer. Erik was upset not being able to finish, but he was happy to see his mother.

Erik waited for his erection to subside before going out to greet her.

“Hey baby, how were your last finals?” Laura asked.

“I think everything went well considering I took easy classes for my last semester,” Erik answered.

“Alright sounds great, I’m really proud of you sweety,” Laura hugged her son squeezing his face into her huge tits and pushing her soft belly into him. “Let me get started on din...you know what lets order pizza.”

Laura and Erik ordered their favorite pizzas split on one large pie and went to go pick it up. They enjoyed the meal, joking around at the dinner table as they normally did. After the meal, Erik thanked his mother for the pizza and continued back to his room and picked up his game, not thinking about his new discovery.

Towards 10pm Laura knocked and came into Erik’s room.

“Honey I’m going to bed, I’ll see you in the morning,” Laura motioned her arms towards Erik who was laying on his bed, game controlled in hand.

“Kay Mom,” Erik stood up to give his mother a last hug goodnight. Laura squeezed her son tightly once again smashing his face into her breasts, but this time leaning into him slightly pressing her belly and hips towards his. Erik refrained from moving, his mother’s embrace felt nice. He had felt something brush against his thigh during this time and was quizical but was not expecting anything out of the ordinary.

Laura left Erik’s room and preceeded to her own closing the door behind her. Erik went back to his game.

About 20 minutes into the game, the same female character appeared on screen during a cutscene, which got his attention instantly. He remembered the site he had been on earlier and instantly paused his game to continue what he had started. Erik’s heart was racing as he grabbed the lotion and went through the same inistial steps to enter the site. He found thousands of women all either fucking someone or jerking off their massive cocks. It seemed every cam had a lady with at least a foot long cock. He furiously masturbated watching a pornstar looking woman destroy a man’s ass with her 14 inch cock; Erik shot his first load of the night into a sock.

Shortly after he recognized a tab on the header of the website. “Find futa cams near you.” Eric clicked on the link hoping to find someone he knew recording themselves. He punched in his zip code and scrolled down the page. He was amazed to find several people he knew online: his first grade teacher, a neighbor from a previous apartment complex he had lived at, one of the baristas from his local indy coffee shop. He continued down the page until he came across a profile picture shot in a pov position. The woman was holding a gigantic cock in both hands, he estimated it to be 13 inches long and as thick as his wrist. Her arms squeezed her round belly and huge tits together. He could see the woman had a pair of testicles each the size of his fist on either side of her shaft. She had a thick layer of dark black pubic hair rooted around her cock. With a user name “M1lf L0ver5” he couldn’t help but click on the link.

Erik watched the screen anticipating it to start streaming. The room was empty, just some white walls, a bed and a dresser with a mirror in the background. Erik observed the room closer. The room was incredibly familiar; the dresser and the bed were in the spots as his mother’s room. His mind was distracted by the corner of the screen where he occasionally would see one side of a big ass come into view. It came and it went as if the recorder was prepping for something. Then all at once this woman’s body but no face came into view. She was a pale-skinned woman a chubby round belly and giant tits with areoles the size of his palm. Her hips were very wide and gave her a thick but very curvy hourglass figure. At the center of her voluptuous hips hung a thick dark-skinned uncut cock. The woman was easily 8 inches long soft and as thick as his three fingers. Her balls were equally as dark and both were covered in the thicket of pubic hair as seen from her profile picture. Erik was stunned as his cock dripped precum to the pawg vixen on his screen. The woman began playing with her huge cock making it sway from side to side and lifting it in her hands showing that it was real and heavy. She pulled her foreskin back slowly, exposing her dark purple cock head. The color and shape of her huge head resembled a big shiny plum.

Erik watched while jerking hismelf off relentlessly as the large futa milf played with her massive cock to the viewers content making it harder by the minute. Slowly it rose to its full length. Veins popping out and the head fully exposed from her foreskin. The large lady then leaned into the camera only showing up to the tip of her nose.

“Ready for a midnight show boys,” she smiled and bit her bottom lip. “I’m ready to play for all of you.” With her last seductively spoken words she pulled her chair up and sat down hard making her huge tits and package bounce wildly. Her waving cock subsiding as she filled her hands with a bottle of KY jelly and slathered it all over her throbbing shaft and head.

Erik sat in his chair with his mouth wide open. “No fucking way...this can’t be real” he thought to himself. Erik has let go of his cock to assess the situation presented to him. The chubby massive cocked lady in the video was none other than his own mother. Erik watched as his mother recorded herself violently pumping both of her hands up and down her giant shaft making circular motions with her wrist once reaching her plum head. Erik sat down in disbelief for 5 minutes trying to figure out what to do...does he continue jerking off to his supposed mother or does he find out for his own eyes?

What does Erik do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)