More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Brownsrule64 Brownsrule64

Does she do it?

No

When she gets up she sees Charlie eyeing her ass. This turns her on as she starts to feel herself get wet. She goes to put her hand on the ground and launches herself up. She holds it for about 2 seconds before realizing that she wouldn't be able to do and she drops back down gracefully.

"Damn" she exclaims. She starts to turn bright red as she knows she now has to strip naked. Starting with her top, she strips all the way naked. She doesn't try to cover herself up as she likes the attention the guys are giving her.

"Let's go with James, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare" James says.

"I dare you to kiss Julie for 20 seconds". Julie looks towards Charlie to see if he's ok with it and he gives a little nod. After confirming that Sarah is ok with it, James gets up and walks over to Julie and takes her face in his hands. His lips press up against hers and as he does this, James starts to get turned on. He reaches his hands behind Julie and cups her ass as Julie lowers her hands to James's package and begins to rub. Charlie knows he should be getting upset at seeing his girlfriend feel and get felt up by another man, but all he feels is his cock starting to get hard.

"Time!" shouts Abby. James walks back over to his seat with a noticeable hard on.

"Grace, Truth or Dare" asks James.

"Dare" is her response.

"I dare you to strip naked and twerk for the group".

"Gladly" says Grace. Everyone has known her to be kind of the exhibitionist of the group, with her not being shy at all about how many times she's taken Adam's cock. She starts to take off her clothes, starting with her shirt. As she takes it off it's revealed she wasn't wearing a bra. Then she bends over, letting her tits hang, and strips off her shorts, showing everyone her fully naked body. She walks to the center of the group and starts to twerk. As her ass jiggles and bounces, she knew that every guy in the room was hard. When she finishes she walks back over to her spot and figures out who she should ask next.

Who does she ask?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)