More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Brownsrule64 Brownsrule64

Who does she ask?

Charlie

"Charlie, Truth or Dare"

"Dare"

"Show us how hard my dare made you " she says with a wink. Charlie stands up and strips off his pants, leaving him in his underwear. He has a noticeable bulge and begins to sit back down when Sarah says "I can't see it yet" With a groan he peels off his underwear showing his cock to the rest of the group.

"Damn that's bigger than Michael" mutters Abby.

"And James" Sarah chimes in.

"Sarah, Truth or Dare".

"Dare".

"Strip James and let James strip you." Sarah and James both look at each other and stand up. James starts by taking off Sarah's shirt and bra, giving her nipples little kisses before moving down to her pants. He strips those off with ease and then spins Sarah around so her ass is facing him as he takes off her panties. Once her panties reach the floor he bends her over and does on long lick on her pussy causing her to let out a small moan. She then turns around and lifts James's shirt over his head and then gets on her knees to take off his pants. As he gets on her knees, this gives Charlie a perfect view of her ass and he feels himself getting harder than ever. Sarah takes James pants and underwear off in one quick motion. But before getting off her knees, she wraps her lips around James's cock and moves her mouth all the way down his cock until her lips are at his base. And then pulls herself off his cock with a pop and goes back to her seat.

"Damn she can deepthroat" Charlie mutters to himself.

Who's chosen next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)