More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tallywhacker tallywhacker

What's your answer?

No

There's only one reason your sex would matter, and at that time, it will be readily apparent. You see no reason to respond, so you don't. The voice sounds young and effeminate; its owner shouldn't be any threat to you. You take that as sufficient answer to your question and pay your visitor no further heed.

Instead, you take in your surroundings. Your site has failed, but you have other senses to turn to. the prevailing scent of wet wood surrounds you. It has a hint of lacquer, suggesting it belongs to human structures rather than a forest. The dirt beneath your feet assures you this is a small settlement rather than a paved town. The ambient sounds of wild are faint, but only the cries of livestock muffle them. It shouldn't prove difficult leaving. The villagers might give chase, but that will only burden the local fauna.

You lurch to the side when small hands push your side. Judging by the strength, you guess your companion to be a farmer or some other laborer. "Hey, you could stand to be a little more polite after sleeping in our shed. You should be thankful Pa didn't find you," the young woman declares.

Right, this one's standing between you and your dash to safety. It shouldn't be hard to solve, but you have to decide how you'll deal with this village.

What to do with the kid?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)