More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Guestnames Guestnames

Enter the Games?

No

No....no! Why, how dare you waste our time! This is most...most....wait a minute, what did you say? You're here as a Hunter?! What ever do you-

Oh, I see! Yes, yes....for the first time, we had a lottery this year, to allow one of the "poor" to participate as a Hunter in these games. Well congratulations on your luck! Yes, yes....

Well, for you, the rules are simple; you will have access to any supplies or materials you think are necessary (supplied upon request, just use this special wrist-phone to ask for anything, and drones will swiftly and quietly deliver them to you in the Arena), and go get yourself a Zentai ....or more, if you can catch them! Then, they are yours! From their encased and gagged heads, their spandex clad booties (that spandex running up "into" their booties, wink wink), to their tightly hosed and encased toesies....it will all belong to you! Now, while winning this lottery doesn't forgiven any debts, clear your record, or come with any money....you will get a Zentai , and they can fetch a VERY high price!

Of course, your fellow hunters....well, I'm not going to deceive you; they are not happy that you are here. And given that you, like all the hunters, will be wearing a black catsuit (though you will have hiking boots and working gloves....but nothing else....the suits are very similar to the Zentai contestants, and hug every, single curve of your body).....just be careful to not be "accidentally" captured (we still stock some hoods with built-in gags for the hunters to request, based on older contestant Zentai suits, so if, hypothetically, one of the other hunters gets one of those hoods on your head, and ties up your arms....we wouldn't be able to tell if you were a hunter, or just another contestant Zentai) and enslaved yourself!

But surely that won't happen! Now, let's get you all set!

Are you Male or Female?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)