More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sundayhiker Sundayhiker

Do you let him join you?

No you hangup and invite your bestfriend

Hanging up on him you text your bestfriend Janni, you ask her if she wants to come hangout at the beach, she texts you back and says "i'm on my way just need to grab my swimsuit from home and i'll be right there xx" you smile and go back to tanning, listening to your music. 45 minutes later Janni shows up wearing a pink bikini top and a neon green skirt, laying down next to you the two of you start talking about each others day and throw around the idea of maybe moving in together as she wants to move closer to the beach and you need a help with the rent for the house.

All of a sudden these two guys come by and sit down and start to chat you and Janni up, one of the guys Sam starts introducing himself and moves over to her side while the other guy James starts talking to you.

"So what do you do for work?" he asks you

" I'm a DJ at a night club" you tell him, "what about you?"

"Thats so cool" he says, I work a rescue swimmer for the coast guard"

"Sounds incredible, have you ever saved someones life before?"

"Yes just last week actually", you joke that if you two went swimming now at least he could save you if you drowned.

"Shall we go swimming?" he suggests, unsure you look over to Janni for approval but find her completely busy talking to Sam

He stands up and reaches his hand down for you, grabbing it you two head towards the water, swimming out to where your feet can't touch the ground anymore he lifts you up, now face to face you feel something hard pressed against your pussy, he smiles as he noticed you feeling his hard on, with your legs wrapped around his back and your arms around his neck now you find the courage to lean in and kiss him and in what felt like a kiss that lasted for hours you think about how wrong it feels to be doing this with a stranger you only met today, you both pull apart from the kiss, you give him a look and he knows want you want, you both move back to shore and towards your friends, as you walk back holding his hand you feel yourself blushing at how fast this has gone, you look towards Janni and notice her on top of Sam's lap, he skirt covering what's going on but her movement and moans give it all away.

"Having fun you two?" you ask

Janni manages to get out a broken sentence while riding Sam " SHHHHHH UT UP"

You smile at her and tell her you'll be at your house.

You and James head home, his hand moves down your spine and grabs your left arse cheek tight, keeping his hand there while the two of you go home, you start to bite your lip in excitement at whats to come, you arrive at your place and unlock the door and walk inside.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)