More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ID1211 ID1211

Where to next?

No time like the present

As she reached me we pulled each other close. Her breasts and hard nipples pressed against my chest while I placed my hand on her waist and slowly slid it down across her ass. I cupped her ass cheek and pulled tighter against me. Our tongues danced in each others mouths while our hands caressed each other bodies.

"My luggage will take a while," she whispered into my ear. I looked around an found a partially hidden corner behind a potted plant, not perfect but worth a try. We worked our way to the corner, the plant partially blocking us. I pressed her against the wall and let my hand slide down across her stomach and to her crotch. I used my fingers to pull her skirt up until I could slide my hand inside her panties.

I could feel her fine pussy hair as my hand moved further down. My fingers found her pussy lips and pushed them apart before sliding further down. Her wetness made them slick while they started teasing her clit. She gripped my arm while my fingers flicked across her clit in a quick rhythm. She buried her face into my neck, breathing hard while she got closer and closer to orgasm. She unexpectedly started quivering while her pussy soaked my fingers.

Her orgasm subsided and I pulled my hand out of her crotch. My fingers were soaked with her juices, which I licked cleaned. She slid her hand down to my crotch and whispered, "My turn" in my ear. A quick look around showed that no one was paying any attention to us. She unzipped my pants and worked my hard cock out of the fly. It was not easy since it was so hard, but she got it out.

She pressed up against me while her hand stroked my cock. She started slow and soft, then got tighter and faster. She was nibbling on my ear while she told me how much we wanted my cock inside her. Her left hand was caressing my back and ass, while her right expertly worked my cock. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the wall. I felt my balls tighten as the cum welled up. I muffled my moan as my cock exploded, spraying cum all over the potted plant.

After she milked me dry, she gently tucked my cock back into my pants and I zipped them up. "Let's get my luggage, I have a surprise for you," she said as we headed toward the baggage claim area. After what seemed like the longest wait ever we found her bags and headed for the parking garage.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)