More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ID1211 ID1211

What next?

Get a blowjob

With her at the back of the car I pushed down on her shoulders putting her head at my cock level. She reached up and unzipped my pants, my cock sprang out from my fly hard and erect. She smiled as it danced in front of her. Her tongue gently licked the tip of my cock. She licked the underside of my cock, slowly pulling towards the head. She flicked it quickly with her tongue. Her attentions brought forth some pre-cum which she quickly removed with a deft flick. She then started to take my head into her mouth, her tongue swirling around it. I leaned back against the car and braced myself. Her mouth took me deeper and deeper, while her tongue continued to work its magic. I could feel her tongue running along the underside of my cock while the head brushed against the roof. She slid my cock in and out of her mouth while I enjoyed those sensations that are similar to a pussy, but deliciously different.

She looked up at me, making eye contact, as I watched my cock disappear into her mouth. Her teeth lightly grazed my cock while her lips slid up and down my shaft. Her pace quickened as she took me deeper and deeper. Soon the my whole cock was in her mouth and throat while her hand played with my balls, gently massaging them.

She felt my balls lift and held them tight as I felt my cum flow through my cock and into her mouth. Each time my cock flexed it delivered more cum. She swallowed and swallowed, breathing though her nose as she sucked my cock dry. She slowly stood up, rubbing her breasts against my body. She brushed her hair against my face then rubber her cheek against mine. SHe licked her lips clean, then we shared a long kiss, and I though my turn...

Her turn?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)