More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by master of angel master of angel

Does she listen to her master?

No she doesn't

She thinks about it quickly, knowing that if she takes to long her master will grow inpatient. There are days where she wants to, no needs to have it rough. "No master, I don't think I will." she said. And today was one of those days.

He understands this is one of her days, but she could have asked him to be rough instead of disobeying him. And she knows it. "Fine have it your way." He said calmly. He walks over to her, she knows not to run, it will make things a million times worse, besides she wants to get him riled up. She wants him to be really rough with her. He grabs her around the waist and throws her over his sholder and walks out if the room. She just lays there over his shoulder watching as they walk past the different doors. They passed door 7 when the first smack came making her yelp and her ass sting. Then a second, harder than the first. Right on her bare bottom. She screams this time. A third, then a fourth, and a fith, all harder than the last, and all bringing a scream from her lips. Suddenly master stops, he gets his keys and unlocks the door and walks in with angel in tow. He flops her down on a bed and locks her down on her back with the restraints attached to the banisters. Once she is secured he closes the door.

He turns and looks at angel cuffed to the bed, he goes over her body with his eyes, savoring every inch of her. He walks to the bed and slides his hands under her back and Unhooks her bra freeing her breasts. He looks at them and rubs each nipple for a moment or two, causing angel to moan slightly. He then moves to her panties. These are special panties of his own design. Like the bra, they can unhook to make taking them off when she's tied down easier. He undos the hooks and slides the panties off of her. He looks at her naked form and thinks about what her should do to her for being such a bad girl. She wants the pain, so of course he won't give her any. Then he gets an idea.

What does master come up with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)