More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by master of angel master of angel

What does master come up with?

A different kind of agony

He knows she enjoys pain so he can't use it as an effective disipline without really hurting her, then it becomes punishment which he doesn't want to do. Then a though came to him.

Angel had always been a horny one. She loved a good rough fucking anytime, as well as a light fucking, or any fucking for that matter. She allways needed to feel something Inside her slit. Fingers, toys, a tongue, a cock, anything. She never reviled this in public, she was never a slut In school or the work place even if she needed something in her. Now behind closed doors that was a different story. She let her inner slut free when she got home, and loved it. And master was going to use this to his advantage.

He rubs her right leg with both hands. Massaging and kissing it. He knew angel loved massages, they felt so good, but she never let him finish one because she got to horny to sit still. And she would go full depraved slut, going as far one time, as to push him to the ground and try to undo his pants. Of course she learned very quickly that was a BIG no no. But now seeing as she was restrained, he could massage her without fear of a repeat of that one night. Not that it wasn't fun. He looked up from her smooth leg and stared into her eyes. He saw the lust building in them and works her leg harder. Working the muscles from the tip of her toes to her inner thigh, which drove her wild. Then started on the left leg in the same manner.

Be the time he finished, angel was breathing rather hard and there was a wet spot on the bed. It's working. He thought to himself. And a smile forms as he looks at her face and sees the need in her eyes. She's watching every move he makes closly hopeing he'll pleasure her slit. She dare not ask, she knows this is her disipline, to be given just enough pleasure to make her want more, just to be denied it. Master moves to her arms. Starting with the right, he massages her small, delicate hand. Working her fingers one by one, rubbing her palm, then Her wrist, down her forearm to her bicep, and finally her shoulder. Angel is shakeing know and starting to sweat. This is driving her nuts and he knows it. He massages her left arm the same way taking his time with it.

Her pussy is soaked know, she's beginning to regret her decision to disobey him. She was hopeing for a flogging, a caining, a paddleing, for pain. But master was trying a new form of disipline, and it was working very well. As his fingers dig into her shoulder muscles she can't stand it any longer. "Master please, I'm sorry for disobeying you. Please forgive me sir." "I forgive you angel." He replied. She was so relived, normally he didn't forgive her until the next morning. That means he'll let me cum. She thinks. He can't resist me after he forgives me. It was worth a shot. "Master, thank you so much for disciplining me. I am sorry I disobeyed you sir. Would you be so kind as to make your angel cum sir?" He stops when he realises what shes trying to do. Does she think a little masage is all she's getting, or that she can flatter her way to orgasm? Well two can play this game. He thinks.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)