More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's Bowser's plan?

No plan, but opportunity arises

Princess Peach paced around her cell, bored out of her mind after getting kidnapped by Bowser for what seemed like the hundredth time. It always took forever for Mario to finally come rescue her. He had explained once that he had to go through 8 different worlds each time before finally getting to Bowser's castle.

Well, this time Peach decided to take matters into her own hands. These koopas weren't very smart - she could probably free herself and get back to the Mushroom Kingdom before Mario even finished the third castle.

It was almost too easy to lure a koopa into her cell with a promise of a blowjob, then slam his head into the wall and steal the keys. Peach quietly snuck up the stairwell away from the dungeon and towards freedom.


"Sire!" A koopa shouted, bursting into Bowser's throne room. "The princess has escaped!"

"What??" Bowser shouted. It was bad enough that Mario always rescued her. If word got out that Peach was able to escape by herself, Bowser would become a laughingstock among the kingdoms.

"Should I dispatch some guards to look for her?" the koopa asked.

Bowser sighed. The koopas weren't known for their brains. They were decent guards, but always liked to move in certain patterns, and someone as smart as Peach could easily hide from them and escape. No, if he wanted to ensure she did not escape, he would have to recapture Peach himself. Besides, maybe he had been too nice to her, and it was time to teach her a lesson. All his previous attempts to win her over had failed miserably. Besides, Mario was a perfect gentleman every time he rescued her, and he was never rewarded with more than a peck on the cheek. Maybe Peach secretly wanted something else.

"Never mind, I'll do it myself!" Bowser shouted. He grinned as he dashed out of the room, a plan formulating in his mind.

Does he catch Peach?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)