More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by marshall626 marshall626

What has he woken up next to?

No one

It's likely that I won't post much to this story but I do have some ideas and another direction that I want to see. If you like the direction of this branch feel free to take over or add onto it.

Random fell back half asleep then shot up and looked around in confusion, the pressure from whatever had a hold of him had vanished, 'Fuck, I must still be half asleep. That dream was weird.' he thought as he headed into his bathroom, taking a quick look around his messy bedroom one last time he sighed, 'I better get this shit hole cleaned up at some point.'

After using the toilet he moved over to the sink, he washed his hands then rubbed water into his face before taking a towel and drying off, as he did he noticed something on his finger, 'Shit, did I get ink on myself or something?' he thought as he brought his hand out of the towel.

He looked at it for a moment confused, to begin with, then he became even more confused seeing a red and black snake eating its own tail on his finger. 'What the hell did I do last night? Did I get that drunk that I went and got a tattoo?' he thought to himself 'I didn't drink that much though did I? We only had a few cans while playing games and I'm pretty sure I was only really buzzed.'

Shaking his head again he quickly got ready, he couldn't be late to class again. Heading downstairs he heard his mom talking with someone, there was a little laughter and for some reason, he felt uneasy. He walked into the kitchen to see his mom and a cute girl he'd never seen before, "Oh there he is now, Random, how long did you intend to hide this cutie from me?" his mom asked.

Before he could reply the redhead quickly answered, "I'm sorry Ms. Nobody, I kind of asked him too. I just didn't feel comfortable with our relationship yet, but because of what's happened I didn't really have any choice. Random is the only one I can turn too."

Random stood confused looking between them not knowing what the hell was happening, "Oh, Crimson I think springing this on him so fast has disoriented him," His mom smiled sweetly.

'What the hell is going on? How does this girl know me? And why is she here what are they...' his train of thought stopped dead, _'Did she just say {demonname}? No, she can't have. That's impossible... I... no...'

"Would you mind giving me a minute to speak with him, I need to fill him in on what's been going on and I think it would be easier to do in privet," Crimson didn't wait for a response and walked over, taking his arm and leading him back towards his room.

Still confused he just followed, trying to make sense of all of this.

Once she had closed the door behind her, her hair parted slightly as two small 2 inch long black horns grew from her head, he could also see something cause her skirt to swish. "You piece of shit," were the first words out of her mouth.

"W-what?" He dumbly asked.

"You are a moron aren't you? You realised what you did don't you? Wait don't answer that, you have no fucking clue because you're a moron!" She snarled.

"Hey! Stop calling me a moron," was the only thing he could reply with.

She scoffed at him, "Okay, let me get this through your moron brain, I told you that you could have anything you wanted but in return I'd take your soul once you'd died and you asked for mine, you didn't ask for me to be your or to serve you. You literally asked for my soul and to be with me forever!" she seethed. "You're a fucking moron!" she cried.

"Yeah I wished for your soul, but it was a dream and I already told you to stop calling me a fucking moron you fucking bitch," he warned.

"Or what? What are you going to do? Listen here you fucking bastard, you made me enter an agreement that is eternally binding, not just you die then I do what I want with your soul. No, you die and we spend the rest of existence together. Think of it like this, you not only proposed to me, but you officiated the wedding and answered 'I do' for me and you the best part? The ' do us part' thing? Yeah, that doesn't apply to us. We literally own each other's souls. No one ever enters this kind of relationship, it has been done probably like 4 times in all of existence and I never wanted to be the 5th!" She yells.

"Wait? What?" Random asked.

She took a deep breath and tossed herself onto the bed, "Are you hard of hearing now too?"

"W-we're married!? But, no I can't! I don't want to be married, I haven't even had a girlfriend yet!" Random reasoned.

Crimson looked at him with a scour, "Are you serious right now? That's your problem? You've never had a girlfriend? Not that you have entered us both into a soul binding contract with each other that is literally magically enforced?"

"What? But, uh, I don't remember vows but that means we have to be faithful and support each other and stuff right? Oh shit, but but!" As he rambled Crimson jumped up and slapped him.

"Calm the fuck down, and faithful? Fucking christ, I'm a demon and this was a demonic contract, it is encouraged to indulge in the sins. Though you would need my approval for whoever you intended to fuck because lust is one of the binding factors in marriage. Let's just... Focus!" She shook her head.

"I have told your mother that I have nowhere to stay because my parents home has been taken as collateral for debts, your mom was nice enough to offer me to stay here with you because I told her that we'd been dating for a few years. Don't even try to argue either, I would rather be anywhere other than here." She warned.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)