More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by Cantraps Cantraps

Who is their next target?

No-one, Reed's machine starts beeping.

"EMERGENCY PROTOCOLS ACTIVATED. REALITY MISMATCH. RESTORING SUBJECT TO DEFAULT STATE."

Sue whipped her head around, glaring at the machine.

"No, no no no. You can't! I refuse to go back to that pathetic weakling."

In desperation, she grabbed some of the writhing mass that was her flesh, pulling out a glossy black tendril and jamming it into the interface port for the reality manipulator. The tendril drove deep into the heart of the machine, spreading Sue's essence as it went, searching for the emergency protocols. Sue gasped as she felt the insides of the machine fall under her influence. There... the central processing unit. Sue drove towards it, enveloping it in her flesh. This was the heart of the machine, it had to be destroyed before it changed her back. Sue willed her tendrils to tighten around it but stopped, just short of crushing the device. She'd had an idea.

"EMERGENCY PROTOCOLS ACTIVATED. REALITY MISMATCH. RESTORING SUBJECT TO DEFAULT STATE IN 3... 2...", Sue's tendrils reached inside the unit, deciphering the code, rewriting the unit's purpose, remaking it into something more, something that would serve Sue's perversions.

"EMERGENCY PROTOCOLS DEACTIVATED. AWAITING INSTRUCTIONS."

A sly smile came across Sue's face. She had it. The machine was bent to her will. She began to explore it's functions at a more leisurely pace. Her weak husband really had been a genius. This thing could change the very nature of reality. Tapping into the very nature of existence, pulling energy from the negative zone and manipulating our world to it's very atoms. And now it was bent to the will of the more depraved, perverted creature to ever exist. But why? Why was Sue like this? What had gone wrong to give her such a wonderful gift?

Sue searched in the memory of the device, quickly finding the files that had caused her fall into such decadent corruption. Such delights. Bondage, , S&M, corruption, even comics depicting the erotic corruption of superheroes. Tentacles, slime, demons, monsters of all kinds. She saw the source, this boy had exquisite taste. Sue noticed her hand had unzipped her crotch and was exploring the delights that lay beneath, she licked her lips. This, all of this perversion was now her nature, her reality. It was simply wonderful. The freedom from morality, from responsibility, from any kind of caring felt intensely liberating. Some memory, deep inside Sue, relished in the depravity. An echo of a tiny part of her mind laughed as it got what it had always wanted.

"NEW PRIMARY USER ASSIGNED".

Sue thought about how close she had been to losing her new body, her new mind. That could never happen again. Focussing on the device she was still connected to she enveloped it further, slowly drawing the components into the tentacle. Such a large machine, and only a very small part of it was the functional reality manipulator. Reed was such a show off, had to have a giant machine to look impressive when everything it needed could have fitted in a smartphone. Sue had everything she needed and she withdrew herself from it, pulling the tentacle back and into her body. It glittered with shiny mechanical parts which spread over her chest as they integrated themselves with Sue, forming a metallic shape of a 4 embedded in her writhing flesh. Sue pulled the leather aside, exposing her huge breasts and stroked the shiny 4. She felt a rush of power. The machine's capabilities were hers now. Reality was her plaything. The thing that had once been Susan Storm and the reality manipulating machine were one.

Sue blinked and the remains of the machine vanished, as if it had never existed, replaced by a twisted throne of black glossy leather and metal joints. The leather writhed, something underneath it squirming to escape, ready to infect and corrupt anyone foolish, or lucky enough to sit in it.

She blinked again and the entire room changed, walls turned glossy black, lit by the glow of huge globules of writhing glowing.. something. Tentacles emerged from the floor, enveloping the legs of the three creatures who stood in it, caressing their legs ais they worked their way upwards, and inside.

Suddenly the elevator pinged again. Someone was entering Sue's domain...

Who?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)