More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by abominable0man abominable0man

Well...Do You?

No...of course not!

Shane was worried he had made Erin upset. If she told David about this, he'd be in trouble. "No...of course not!"

Erin gave him a cheshire grin. "Because I've been known to fuck guys for less."

Shane's expression changed to that of a man who has just won the lottery. "Are you fucking serious?"

Erin bit her lip and nodded. Her hands went to her vest and she seductively started unfastening it right there in the parking lot.

, Shane opened up the backseat of his car and began tossing things aside to make room. He hadn't had sex in over a week and he just had to get off. Erin sauntered over, trying to be sexy and in control. She thought this would be like every other guy she offered herself to. She'd tease him, bounce on his dick for a bit, and then let him cum. Maybe if he was good, she'd even catch it in her mouth. She fluttered her eyelids, like she imagined a super model would do and pressed her big tits against Shane's chest. He began panting in anticipation. He could wait no longer.

To Erin's surprise, he grabbed her by the arm and swung her around so she fell into the backseat. She appeared startled at first but regained her composure. So this guy was a little more excited than most. No biggie. She pulled off her jeans, expecting him to crawl into the car with her, but he just stood outside the car and lowered his pants to his ankles. She thought this was all a bit unorthodox even for her, but it wasn't until he dropped his briefs that she began to panic.

"Whoa!" Erin exclaimed, backing up so she could sit up straight.

Shane leaned forward into the car, still panting and anxious. "What? What's the problem?"

Erin yelled. "That thing! Between your legs! It's fucking huge!"

Shane smiled. "Don't worry. This won't take long."

He pulled her forward by her legs, despite her pleas for him to slow down. He wanted her so bad, nothing could stop him at this point. Shane spread her legs and started to hump her, sliding his massive pole against Erin's pussy. She tried not to panic, but she wasn't sure what was worse. The fact she was about to get reamed by the biggest cock she'd ever seen, or the fact that any curious bystander could see her legs from the backseat. She just prayed David wouldn't come out.

Shane proceeded to hump away, groping Erin's tits until he was hard enough. Once he was ready he spit a minuscule amount of saliva into his palm and slathered it over his cock.

"That should do." He said, pressing the head of his cock to her tight opening.

"Shane!" Erin snapped. She was hoping if she sounded angry enough that Shane would stop. He hesitated, but once he saw her scowl slip for a moment, her bottom lip trembling, that was all it took. He grabbed her by her calves and pulled himself inside of her in one go.

The two of them cried out together, for obviously different reasons. For the next few minutes they continued to rut, harsh and rough grunts echoing through the parking lot, as they rocked Shane's tiny car. Shane was in heaven lodged deep inside Erin's cunt, but she was just along for the ride. She grunted and whimpered as he pounded her, occasionally ramming into her just right and causing her legs to thrust straight out from the car. A truck passed by and honked and Erin could hear the driver cheering at them. She closed her eyes and waited for the embarrassment to end.

Shane started to shake and his breath became short and rapid like he was trying to hold it. Erin could sense his incoming orgasm, but he was still lodged in her pussy.

"Wait! Shane, I'm not on birth control!" She pleaded.

He let out another grunt. "Nnngh! That's okay. Neither...am I."

With one last cry he blasted Erin's cunt full of his semen. She cried out too as she was to cum on his big dick, feeling their combined fluids running from her cunt. This lasted a full minute before Shane finally pulled out and put his clothes back on. Erin couldn't move, her pussy was gaping wide now and it would be a week before she could walk straight. She instantly regret offering up her pussy to Shane, and nine months from now, she'd regret it even more. She could at least take satisfaction in the $10 bill Shane tossed at her.

"Best $10 I ever-"

"F-f-fuck you, Shane!" Erin spat at him. She was struggling to get her pants back up, but she couldn't even close her legs.

A few minutes later, David finally came out of the pawn shop, locking the doors behind him. Shane and Erin stood by their cars quietly as if nothing had happened, but Erin was wincing and she kept adjusting the crotch of her jeans. David thought nothing of it.

"Alright, guys. Where to-"

Erin snapped. "Let's just fucking go home!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)