More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bsnick bsnick

What's next?

Guilt and anxiety make Dave's life a rollercoaster

For the next few days Erin's guilt made Dave's life heaven. She gave him morning blowjobs and fucked him twice a night. She didn't cum, but that wasn't unusual, and she'd long ago become great at faking.

For her it was cathartic, and in a surprisingly short amount of time her guilt vanished, only to be replaced by worry when her period didn't start like it should have.

Dave's life went abruptly from heavenly to hellish as she sulked around, complaining about everything, and driving him to flee to Shane's place and begging for extra hours at work.

When her period began, Dave's life abruptly went back to heavenly. Although Erin wouldn't let him near her pussy - and he couldn't conceive of her ever deigning to allow him access to her asshole - she did start giving him blowjobs again.

"It's a miracle! She always used to grimace if I suggested a blowjob. Heck, she won't let my tongue anywhere near her pussy, but she seems to always be dropping to her knees now."

Shane smirked, and said, "I guess she realized she's a natural cock-sucker. To think, it all started with her seeing that '$10 suck jobs inside' graffiti. Maybe she's turned on at the idea of being a cheap whore and loves dicks."

Shane laughed, but Dave was offended on his girlfriend's behalf. He objected strenuously by saying "She doesn't love mine", and expressed his displeasure clearly - by talking as little as possible the rest of the night. He didn't even give Shane the satisfaction of objecting to Shane's choice of video, an indie film by one of Shane's friends that involved a lot of and naked women.

At the end of the film Dave couldn't stand the idea of punishing his friend further. Shane was clearly uncomfortable - he was laughing far too much at the scenes of women humiliating themselves - so Dave took pity on him.

"Tha- that thing you s-said 'bout 'rin - Erin - ya wuz abza...absho... tote-ly righ-hick-t."

Shane just looked at him with furrowed brows - a sure sign of uncertainty.

"She likesh coke... no, tha's a pop. She likes coke... Wait..."

"She likes cock?" Shane asked, and Dave nodded.

"She's a cheap cock-craving whore?"

Dave nodded vigorously, wondering what his great buddy was talking about. All this talk about whores got him thinking about Erin. Would she give him a blowjob tonight?

The answer turned out to be no, and for the rest of her period the best he got was a disgusted handjob.

After her period...

After her period is she tempted again?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)