More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by thtiger thtiger

Which tale of evil shall we begin with?

No need to go far.

Agraba might seem a pretty nice place, but the shiny surface masked a lot of dark things, and you didn't get to be stay on top for long if you were a nice guy. Something Jasmine had absorbed from the birth, and if Aladdin was going to be the ruler those were lessons he needed to learn. He'd learned that sometimes you needed to chop things off of people if you really wanted them to pay attention to you.

After all, as the song went.

"Where they'll cut off your ear if they don't like your face.

It's barbaric, but hey, it's home."

But that was only the most obvious way to showcase your qualifications. There were other means that did not require removing bits and pieces from people, unless you wanted to.

"Say what!" Aladdin said in shock as he stared over at his nubile and recently very well fucked wife, Jasmine."

"You heard me. It's past time you acquired a harem."

"I don't need anyone but you," Aladdin protested as he ran his hand over Jasmine's flat belly, and up to her large breasts which he gently cupped. He never forgot that she was a sheltered princess and you didn't try to twist the tits off of a girl like that. No matter how much you wanted to assert yourself.

"That's sweet, but besides the point." Jasmine lectured him as she shoved his hand away from her tits in order to make sure he was focusing on her words and not her body. "A harem is every bit as important in its own way as an army or obvious wealth and a giant palace. We don't live in this echo chamber because we need the room. We live in it because the ruler has to have the finest biggest home in the country. The same goes for a harem. Your harem should consist of the finest and most exotic women you can aquire. Well trained to obey and to satisfy your every whim."

Aladdin's eyes went a bit distant, there were things he had seen on the street that he had never dared suggest to Jasmine. There were things you just did not ask a princess to do to you, or allow you to do her. The idea of having access to a girl, or girls, who he could do anything he could imagine too was tempting.

"I'm listening," he told Jasmine.

"I was thinking you could ask Genie to acquire the most beautiful royal princesses in the world for your harem. I already have one in mind."

[I've no intention of continuing this. It was just something that popped into mind considering how Disney went out of their way to sugar coat what was already a sugar coated depiction of arabian culture.]

Do they acquire Rapunzel, or some other Disney princess?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)