More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by thehuntsman-king thehuntsman-king

What project does Taylor choose to start?

No more orgasms at home

Taylor was constantly horny. Except when she was trying to deny herself, she came multiple times a day. She would pause in the middle of making dinner or playing video games to get herself off really quick. She would set up elaborate combinations of toys and spend an evening playing. Orgasms were a major part of her life.

But she had it too easy. Living alone, with a fair amount of free time, there was never any risk or difficulty involved in getting off. Taylor wasn't bored by any means, but she was looking for a challenge.

So, Taylor decided to embark on an adventure. Starting today, as long as she could manage - who knows, maybe forever - she would not cum at home. She could play here all she wanted, but no orgasms.

Thinking it through, she decided she didn't want any exceptions or breaks from this rule, so she clarified it for herself: I may not cum where I live, whether I live there permanently or temporarily. That meant she wouldn't be allowed to cum at her parents' place when she stayed there, or a hotel room when she traveled.

Anywhere else was fair game.

She realized another clarification was needed - what she DIDN'T want to do was let herself retreat to the same safe place every time she needed to get off. So: I may cum once in a given room each day.

Taylor closed the notes app, satisfied and excited. And increasingly turned on as she thought about what she'd just committed to.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)