More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bluebeak bluebeak

Does she hear the twig break?

No - she's busy searching and doesn't hear anything...

Eilwy was too busy searching for the mushroom for the sound of a breaking twig to distract her. In her own mind she was thinking about all the horrible and humiliating things she would do to Jomath when the spell was cast and Jomath was following her around with puppy dog eyes.

So Gorge managed to creep right up behind Eilwy without her noticing. It was only when the smell distracted her the she thought to look up. Gorge washed only on nearmoon, which was still three years away, so the smell of stale sweat could hardly be mistaken.

It was a little too late. Gorge seized the sorceress from behind and pinned her arms to her sides, and the two toppled into the bush. Eilwy let out a little shriek of anger and frustration and tried to call to mind a powerful spell that would turn the troll into a horse-radish, but the breath was knocked out of her in the fall and she couldn't get the words out. She kicked at the troll, but he was massively stronger than her and held her quite easily.

What does Gorge do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)