More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MisterMan1965 MisterMan1965

Did the spell work as intended?

No, you weren’t concentrating hard enough on Tracey. Your English teacher, Ms. Fellows ends up enchanted.

The next morning, you hit the snooze button twice before you drag yourself out of bed. You shuffle into the bathroom to shower. You only have time to scrub your face, armpits and crotch. You dry off quickly and pull on a pair of jeans and a tee shirt. You rush down to the kitchen to grab an apple from the fridge and a granola bar to eat on the bus.

Ms Fellows

You almost nod off on the bus ride to school, but once you get there, you start to feel a little excited. The fantasy you had about Tracey last night keeps replaying in your mind. You notice her in the cafeteria during lunch, but she doesn’t look in your direction. English is your last class of the day, and you manage to work up enough nerve to give Tracey a nod and “Hey.” when you walk in past her desk. She just looks slightly confused that you had anything to say to her. You feel foolish, and feel your cheeks get hot from a blush. You sit down quickly and look down at your notebook, hoping no one notices. You knew that spell was a stupid idea that could never work, but you can’t help feeling a little disappointed.

Ms. Fellows walks into the classroom, and closes the door behind her. Your English teacher is tall, blonde, with classically beautiful face. She looks to be in her early 30s. Today she’s dressed conservatively as usual, in a skirt that reaches below her knees, and blazer over a white buttoned blouse. “OK everyone, your essays on The Crucible are due today, hand up them up.” You dig yours out of your backpack and pass it to the guy in front of you, as the girl behind you hands you hers.

As she collects the papers Ms Fellows looks out over the class. When her eyes meet yours, she hesitates for a moment. She rubs the back of her neck and sits down behind her desk, looking flushed and a little breathless. Through the class, you think you notice her staring at you from time to time. When class is over and everyone is shuffling out of the classroom, Ms. Fellows says, “Dave, hold on. I’d like to speak to you about your last assignment, if you have some time.” You’re feeling kind of down about Tracey, mostly because you feel stupid that you even considered the spell working to be a possibility.You’d really just like to get home, watch some porn and jerk off, instead of staying late at school to talk about your English work. You could just tell Ms. Fellows that you’ll miss the bus if you stay, and can’t get a ride, or you could stick around to see what she wants to talk to you about and why she’s been looking at you strangely all through class.

Do you agree to talk to Ms Fellows?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)