More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by narukure narukure

Is Nicole called quickly?

No, why should I? (original path)

When Abby disappears through the boss's door, Nicole thinks it will be a quick thing, but after 10 minutes the receptionist still hasn't returned.

Nicole sits on one of the chairs in the waiting room and starts to grab something to read, but all she has is a fashion magazine and all the images show women in a position of mild submission. "What the hell is this? Isn't this a law firm? Could it be that they don't have anything better to read?" nicole thinks aloud and then puts the magazine back on the little table in front of her chair. 30 minutes go by and the secretary doesn't come back and that was already making the woman angry.

8:30 am Gary Hoffman's office

Gary was sitting at his desk while his secretary was under his desk sucking his hard cock to perfection while looking on a computer tape from the waiting room camera watching with malice Nicole Harris getting more and more annoyed, of course this was part of the her plan. Seeing this, Hoffman starts typing ago into an application on a notebook that was right next to his PC.

"I'm almost done, for starters it should be something light that makes her really absorb the message." Gary speaks as he types quickly, causing his vision to split between typing and watching the camera.

8:50 Waiting Room

Nicole was already furious, this was more than disrespectful, it was complete neglect, she had scheduled this meeting a long time ago for them to meet and yet he made her wait all this time. After a few minutes Nicole gets up and goes to a drinking fountain to drink water and when she presses the button she is faced with a jet of water coming towards her "What the fuck, nothing's going right today" she speaks furiously with the situation and knocks loudly foot on the floor foaming with rage.

9:00 am Hoffman's Office

Seeing on camera Nicole returning in her perfectly groomed business attire hoffman lets out a small smile and puts his hands behind Abby's head who is still on her knees sucking his cock. He starts pushing harder and says "I'm coming, swallow it all bitch." and so he releases his sperm into Abby's mouth, which she swallows obediently.

"Ready phase one is ready, go there and tell her she can come in, don't apologize for the delay."

"Yes sir" says Abby after wiping her mouth and walks out the door facing Nicole sitting in one of the lounge chairs waiting with her business attire all wet.

"Finally you showed up, can I come in now?" Nicole speaks furiously and quickly receives Abby's reply "Yes ma'am, Mr Hoffman is waiting for you."

As soon as she got her answer, Nicole stormed into Hoffmann's office. Upon entering the room, she comes face to face with a fat man in front of a computer and a notebook.

"You made me wait an hour, an hour, look what happened." speaks furiously right after closing the door, she no longer had the patience to be professional. She points to the wet business suit. "Oh no, that happened in the drinking fountain up here, didn't you see the notice that it was defective?" he says with an innocent face.

"There was no warning" - she says stressed "Of course there was, come with me, I'll show you.

As soon as he finished talking he took her to the water fountain near the waiting room and there was the sign warning that the water fountain was defective.

"But, but, there was nothing when I came here" she says confused, already forgetting the anger that was "I'm sorry, I didn't see the sign" she says more calmly feeling guilty for her ignorance.

"It's okay, it's not your fault" he says smiling. 'Of course there isn't, after all this sign was placed as soon as she entered my room' he thinks evilly.

"Come on, let's go back to the room, we have a lot to discuss" he says leading her to his own room. She follows him side by side and sits in the chair. only now did she realize the chair was too low, when Hoffman sits in his she has to look up to talk to him.

"Well, let's start, I know why you are here and I must say that your presence is not necessary Nicole" Hoffman intentionally says her name, making her look strangely "Mr Hoffman, please let us be professional and call Mrs Harris please" says the woman in the wet business attire.

"Of course Mrs. Harris." he says, fixing the call but not apologizing "I'm here because I was asked to assess the situation in this place of work here, because even with many employees, both male and female, it was never seen a single woman working properly as a lawyer or defending any of the their clients. I would like to know why" she says bluntly, she knew exactly why but no one in their right mind would reveal that it is pure misogyny

"Mrs. Harris I can explain that, but first" he says getting up and going behind her "Take off that wet suit, it must be bothering you a lot" he says in a commanding voice and immediately taking off her suit without even waiting for an answer , Nicole in turn is too stunned to go against his order thus letting him remove the soaked female suit and still shyly thanking him.

"Well, Ms. Harris. The reason there aren't many female lawyers in our office is because they're not ready for something as serious as defending a client, and yes I'm referring to all of them, let's just say we're not very lucky hiring women" says hoffman with the biggest innocent face he could put on 'Of course it's a lie, many of them have a great resume but I would never put a woman in such an important role soon you will also agree with me Mrs Harris' Hoffman thinks already getting ahead with their plans after all, everything went well so far.

"Mr. Hoffmann, I..." Gary interrupts her sharply before she can say what she has to say. "Ms. Harris actually have something important to report that backs up what I've said" Dis hoffman turning the notebook toward her and handing her a headset with a bluetooth connection. "What? Ah ok" she says taking the headset and putting it on, but annoying static was the only thing that came out.

"It's just static" she says informing him but Hoffman soon replies that it's normal and that she should wait.

Soon Nicole appears to be in a trance but the static continues.

'You must be loyal to Hoffman & Stepford'

'Do you like the office'

'The partners here are so smart'

'You totally trust them'

'They are smart and deserve your trust'

'You should listen to the advice of the partners after all they are intelligent'

'You are not as smart as they are'

Are subliminal messages starting to enter Nicole's mind?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)