More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Colleem Colleem

Does Nami pick the paper back up?

No, she is to clever for such a cheap trick. Little does she know

Nami quickly shook her head and threw away the card. She'd been through far too much to fall for such a stupid trick. She had to find her crew and then they would escape from this island together. That crazy Captain Mesmer had made several mistakes.

First, he messed with the crew of the straw-hat pirates...

Secondly, he had messed with HER.

Third, he told her in advance what he was going to do.

Now it was easy for her to avoid his traps. Now she had to find the others first. With Luffy she was pretty sure that he was too stupid to resist hypnosis. And should the captain be under the control of the enemy it would be bad. At the edge of the beach she could see a path that looked deeper into the woods and courageously walked towards it. First, she needed a good vantage point to look around.

Carefully she looked around while walking through the forest. Now that she knew that there were traps everywhere she kept her eyes open.

"No kidding? Setting traps for a thief? Ridiculous!" she growled as she walked through the forest. That this guy dared to do such a thing was insulting enough but as a ? She was the navigator of Luffy's straw hats.

In a bad mood she went through the forest and found dozens of pendulums hanging in the trees. The wind made them swing back and forth. But she rolled her eyes only in this ridiculous action. She knew that some devil's fruits could give special powers, but that there was a hypnotic power was ridiculous. Even if there were such powers, they would certainly not be as clichéd as a pendulum shaking back and forth.

On top of that, the number of pendulums was much too exaggerated. In every tree there was a pendulum hanging that glided back and forth. No matter where she looked, there were pendulums everywhere. She did not even notice how her steps slowed down and she finally just stopped in the middle of the path. Her eyes wandered aimlessly as her perception grew darker and darker. The trees, plants and the path seemed to disappear and only the pendulums could be seen.

Everywhere

to

Forth

Back

Forth

Back

Forth

Back

Forth

She just stood there, and her mouth was slightly open as she slowly but surely sank deeper and deeper into the trance of the Lord of this island. She didn't even notice that someone approached her from behind and whispered in her ear.

Every time you see one of my traps you want to prove yourself! You want to outwit my traps and prove your strong will to me. And every time you will fail and fall victim to my power.

"Sacrifice... fall...

"Right. And then me or one of my men will fuck you!"

"fuck me."

And with every trap you fail, you become more arrogant and confident. You'll never remember that you fell under my spell and you'll never remember that you're our beloved fuck!"

Do not remember... beloved fuck

And when you finally find me you will admit to yourself that my hypnotic power is the hottest thing you have ever experienced!

The most awesome!

Now, Nami... go to the forest and find my traps.

Nami shook his head briefly and sighed.

She'd find that idiot and put him in the hospital. None of his traps would ever break. And that thought made her horny in a strange way!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)