More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by sinerinal sinerinal

What's next?

She hears a clock

Nami shook herself, and wandered deeper into the forest. Leaving the pendulums behind, she heard a strange ticking noise. She rushed ahead to investigate.

Could it be one of her crewmates?!

She burst into a clearing. Looking around, Nami saw the clearing was deserted except for a strange man. This man was around six feet tall, and was dressed in a tuxedo. The source of the ticking, a pocket watch, was in his hand.

"Ten minutes and forty two seconds", he said, not looking up. "Not bad. For a GIRL."

"I'm no girl!" screamed Nami. "I'm a woman!"

"Sure you are love. Now calm yourself down, would you", he asked.

Nami took a deep breath. "Just show this punk what the navigator of the straw hats can do", she thought.

"So what do you want?" she inquired pointedly.

"Just a little of your time", he replied. "Just calm down, and listen. You can't get off the island. it would be better to beg for mercy. If you surrender now, I might just convince the captain to treat you nice. All you have to do is one little challenge."

At the word 'challenge' Nami felt heat building between her legs. "What is it?" she asks, sitting down and trying to relax.

"Just last ten minutes without getting aroused. You have to follow any order I give, as long as it is not along the lines of 'pleasure yourself'. I am not allowed to touch you. If you orgasm, you lose. At any point, you can give up and continue on nude. If you lose, you become the Captain's sex . " he explained.

"I'm in!" she exclaimed.

"Alright then, just relax and listen to the watch. Close your eyes. All that matters is my voice and the watch. everything else is fading, fading, gone. Now then Nami, can you hear me?"

His voice sounds like it is coming from a long tunnel. She nods sleepily. "Yes, I hear you."

"Good girl, Nami. Now, whenever I say your name, you are going to orgasm for me, OK?"

"OK"

"Good girl. Whenever I call you a good girl, you will beg me to make you cum, over and over, OK?"

"OK"

"Good. Whenever you compete an order I give you or answer a question I ask truthfully or correctly, you will experience an addictive rush of arousal. When you fail to complete an order, lie, or get a question wrong, you will feel a wave of pain, OK?"

"OK"

"Good. When I say 'hollow', you will return to this trance, OK?"

"OK"

"Good. You can wake up now."

"OK"

Nami woke slowly, feeling like she had been asleep for hours, though she knew it had only been a few minutes.

How are you feeling, Nami? he inquired.

Out of nowhere, the biggest orgasm she had ever felt rocked through Nami. Through the haze of plesure, she heard him say "Too bad. 4 minutes, 35 seconds. Nowhere close."

Bewidered, Nami looked up at him. "What do you want me to do now?"

''Just come to my ship."

As she got up to follow him, a wave of arousal rocked her.

"Come on, there's a good girl."

Nami found herself begging him to make her cum, even though she was still recovering from the orgasm. 'What is happening to me?' she thought. she followed him, and in 15 minutes they had reached another beach, this one with a mansion in a cliff next to it and a boat ashore.

"I am Captain Mesmer, and you may call me master. You are my now."

How does Nami react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)