More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by fyreant fyreant

Is Queen interested in your impertinent offer?

No, she'd rather watch you being used as a fucktoy [MM/FF sex]

"My my... I do quite like your spirit, young Nightingale." Queen says admiringly, coming over to you and running a finger under your chin. "So clever, and ready to make a daring offer when placed in a difficult position. If my little hand of daring thieves wasn't a family business I would be trying to recruit you. But you still need to learn to respect your elders. Now stop playing ventriloquist tricks and let Antonio here put your lips to better use."

Defeated, you gulp and turn back to the mob boss. He's actually a couple inches shorter than you, but looking into his triumphant, lust-inflamed eyes, you feel like he's a giant towering over you.

"Ahem," Mr. Signoria clears his throat to test that your effect has been removed. "There we go. Heheh, trust me now, Nightingale - Queenie is doing you a favor. You probably don't know this, but I've got a certain power of my own... nothing flashy, but it would make your life very difficult with the cops, I'll tell you that much. Now then... I think both of you can see the value in being good girls for me, here? Since Queen has you on a very literal leash."

Crossing your legs involuntarily, you nod. "O-Okay. You can... touch me."

Tony places the palm of his hand on your exposed abdomen and teases a finger over your navel. "Going to be more than that, you poor little chickie. Especially with a little something extra I've been saving for a special occasion."

Going over behind the bar, the balding man opens up a snuff box and takes a pinch of white powder in his fingertips. At first you assume it's just a common street (and one that would make his dick limp at that, you dare to hope). But instead of snorting it, he sprinkles it on his tongue and smacks his lips as it dissolves. "Last time I took a taste of this stuff," Tony says in a bragging voice, "I didn't know how powerful an aphrodisiac it was. Ten minutes and I was suffering from worse blue balls than after the year I spent in prison, heh - I had to skip out on a meeting with the Don. Made me look like a no-class punk. But if I'd stayed, it woulda been worse, I probably couldn't have kept my hands off the Don's granddaughter no matter who was watching. My sack was so heavy that I ended up paying for four hours with a hooker cosplaying as Shooting Star."

As crude as all this talk is, the overdramatic jaw-drop that Dr. Rainbow does, eyes frozen wide, almost makes you laugh... and then you immediately feel bad about that impulse, and reach over to give her hand a reassuring squeeze.

"Anyway, you've got your work cut out for you is what I'm saying, sweetie." He wraps his hands around your waist and pushes you over in front of the pool table, starting to squeeze your bottom greedily. "So treat me nice and take care of this hard cue-stick of mine, and I won't have to do any rough stuff with your little teenage sidekick there."

Dr. Rainbow gasped and looked away indignantly. "How dare you put your hands on a noble heroine like Nightingale like that! And for your information, I'm twenty seven, you... you... person of below average intelligence!" She looks terribly guilty even flinging as mild an insult as that.

Tony is fixated on you now. He picks you up by your hips and lays you on top of the table. Your body is half cringing, half excited, mostly thanks to Queen's mischievous metal doohickeys. She's stopped vibrating them now, but they'd aroused you enough to make you start feeling the heat between your legs in spite of yourself.

"Well, if we're going to do this, at least keep your shirt on." you say to the mobster disdainfully as he starts groping and pinching the underboob your costume shows. "I don't want to look at your hairy- Mmmmf!" Before you can say anything more he suddenly leans in and forcefully plants his mouth on your lips, giving you a kiss laced with the unpleasant tang of tobacco smoke.

Mr. Signoria holds the kiss for a very long time. You're tempted to bite his lip. There's been a couple of times that you ended up in a quick and dirty act of sexual service for a criminal, but one's never kissed you before. It feels like more of a violation than when that gang youth back at the club actually had sex with you.

Hand vanishing for a second, you see the man pressing you against the pool table fumble with something for a second. With a clink, his belt is undone and his trousers fall down around his ankles. His manhood is already hard as steel, and by the sensation of it rubbing against your inner thigh, you can tell it's a thick one.

A sharp cry from behind you momentarily startles you. Queen has knelt down in front of Dr. Rainbow and pushed the petite heroine's skirt up, finger-fucking her with three fingers right past her panties and using a tiny egg-shaped lump of metal as a floating vibrator against the upper reaches of her labia.

In no hurry himself, Tony takes advantage of your distraction to slowly slide your tight grey bottoms down around your ankles, eventually pulling them off completely and giving them a heavy whiff before tossing them aside. "Wow. What a smoking hot body you've got there, dollface. You may do all your little marital arts tricks and go around playing cop, but the real purpose of girls like you is pleasing guys like me. Hah."

One of his hands pushes your thigh open, and a couple of his fingers start teasing your already wet slit. You don't know if it makes it better or worse that he's engaging in such extensive foreplay with you, but it's certainly enough for your body to betray you and start moistening up around his fingertips. Soon he switches to giving a slow, focused massage to your clit with his thumb, while leaning forward to plant kisses on your breasts.

Your breathing quickens, and at first you're worried (or hopeful?) that he's going to make you come just with this. You've never had a weak sex drive, exactly, but it isn't like you to be getting so fired up over so little, especially with a guy like this. You recall that he'd taken the on his tongue - had he kissed you with the intent of giving you a contact high?

With your legs spread and your lower body poised at the edge of the pool table you are laying back on, your booted lower legs dangling down over the edge at the knee and each of his hands gripping your soft white thighs, you get a good long look at yourself about to be fucked by another scumbag. Your bravery is evaporating minute by minute, and when you next speak you're unable to keep a girlish tremble of fear out of your voice.

"Hey... Uhhh, T-Tony... aren't you at least going to give me a chance to use my mouth on you first? Or maybe even my breasts? I bet I can make you feel real good that way..."

"I was thinking that at first," Tony said, grinning toothily and breathing heavily with pent-up lust. "But I never know when or if some of your caped friends might show up to bust you out, right? Now that the Milk is kicking in, it's helping me realize that I've got to live in the moment and..." by way of elaboration, he starts rubbing the bare, throbbing head of his angry cock up against the moist pink petals between your thighs, making you squeal in spite of yourself.

"Ahhh!" Dr. Rainbow climaxed around Queens' fingers with a spasm and weakly raised a hand towards Tony, struggling to get out of the villainess's firm grip. "Noooo! Please, mister, don't put your thingy in Nightingale's vee-jay! It's... it's all my fault that we got captured. So if you have to do those dirty things to somebody, please, do them on me instead!"

Mr. Signoria chuckled cruelly, slapping his engorged shaft against your pubic area a couple of times as he glanced over to Doc. "Awwww. What a touching moment! I didn't think it was possible, but I think I just got harder. Well, I would, sugartits, but banging Nightingale has been on my to-do-list since I first got into the game, so I'm going to have to say no. "

"But just to show you that I'm a good sport..." Tony smirked evilly and snapped his fingers. "I'm going to have Bruno over there," he indicated the muscular bodyguard in the tux, who couldn't suppress a smile himself, "throw a fuck into you as a, heh, fringe benefit for bodyguarding the new boss of bosses."

Queen just giggled herself at that, and displaying impressive strength, picked up Dr. Rainbow by her shoulders, hefting her up off the ground so 'Bruno' could come over and grab her ankles with one hand, pulling off her panties with his other.

Before you could worry about Dr. Rainbow too much, though, Mr. Signoria leaned forward. You saw his greying pubes slide forward until they were bumping up against your hairless mound as he plunged into you with a squelch. You clenched your fists and arched your back, giving out a sharp cry. Even though he'd given you quite a lot of foreplay and teasing, you still weren't relaxed enough for him to slide all the way inside with a single stroke.

You couldn't even remember having anything this thick inside of you before. Much to your humiliation, you can't manage anything except for soft, womanly moans as he slowly eases himself in and out of your twat, causing a tiny trickle of your wetness to trickle down to your ass-crack, making you shiver and squirm around his manhood, much to the gangster's delight.

"Not so..." you started to protest, but then it became another shrill "AHH!" when he suddenly bucked hard, going balls deep and releasing his grip on your thighs to lean forward and grab your firm tits with both hands, feeling them bounce in his grip as he starts to thrust harder into you.

Your voice reaches such a shrill high when you suddenly cum that everyone in the room winces. Letting out an agonized sigh, you pull one of your arms up to cover your beet-red face. Mr. Signoria had actually made you climax - he could surely feel you suddenly clenching around him and trickling so profusely that you left a wet spot in his curly pubic hair.

Mr. Signoria paused to explore your body more with his hands, and your head collapsed against the felt in an orgasmic haze for what felt like an hour. When you looked up again, you heard a loud fleshy slapping that you realized wasn't coming from Tony, who had paused with his meat still halfway in you.

A high-pitched squeal told you who it was. Dr. Rainbow, suspended in midair between the woman grabbing her shoulders from behind and the thuggish man holding her up by the ankles, was helplessly having her hips slammed against a pelvis. Bruno's pants and boxers had been pulled down, and by the wet sounds accompanying each thrust, he was filling Dr. Rainbow's cute little pussy to its limit.

After a bit of that, he pulled out of Rainbow and hefted the helpless heroic doctor up higher. Dr. Rainbow's eyes bugged out again and she gasped. "No, nooooo, not th- Ahh! Please don't move! But, but... I poop from there! It isn't meant to be used- AIEEEE!"

Bruno grumbled unsympathetically as he slowly thrust into her. "Mmf. What's the problem, bitch? It's safer this way, isn't it?"

"N-no! It absoluetely isn't! Aahhhh, stop moving, stop moving!" Dr. Rainbow whined. "Don't you know how easy it is to perforate the- mmmf!" To shut her up the bodyguard stuck the two fingers that he'd had in her pussy forcefully into her mouth.

Her words suddenly got your attention though as Tony started picking up the pace again and continued fucking you. You look up into the mobster's eyes and clench a hand on his shoulder. "This is... AHH! Please, let me finish by, by sucking your..."

Snorting through flared nostrils, Mr. Signoria 'punishes' you by thrusting against you so hard once that it almost bruises your bottom. "Plenty of time for that later, heroine. Right now it feels like it'd be a waste. Don't worry, you'll have time to rest as soon as I get some release here, been feeling so full that I was going to explode these last couple of days, and that was before I took a hit of Milk."

You gulp and wince as all his talk of being 'full' causes your imagination to conjure up images of hundreds of millions of wriggling swimmers building up in the tightening ball-sack that is brushing against your taint with every thrust.

Your eyes widening with a hint of panic, you start pushing on his chest. "Wait!! Think about this for a second! Please, pull out before you cum!"

Even as you speak, the balding man's eyes roll back and he lets out an animalistic grunt. You feel the thick rod that's been plumbing your depths start to throb, and several hot spurts splattering all over your insides. Your jaw hangs open. You can't find any words to say, and only let out a distraught gasp as Mr. Signoria pulls his softening, dribbling pole out of you with a sublimely relieved sigh. Dr. Rainbow was too occupied losing her anal virginity to notice, and soon she was experiencing a similar warm sensation flowing inside her.

"Hmhmhm." Queen chuckles condescendingly. "Now, Antonio, that wasn't very gentlemanly of you. I think you had better be especially generous with information to me, now that you've taken such liberties with Miss Nightingale."

"Heh, yeah, sorry." Tony said half-heartedly, casually stroking his spend rod and seeing how quickly he could get up for a round two. "She started talking about cumming and that just sent me over the edge. Her fault, really." he says, slowly running his hands up and down your thighs.

"Well. Don't take too long. We do have business to get to once you've had your fill of these two whores." Queen said coldly.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)