More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mumsmaja mumsmaja

What would you like to do?

No, lets do something else first!

You smile down at your cute friend, her hair still wet from the shower, hanging in clumps down her gorgeous face, her naked feet on the asphalt of the parking lot, the little towel wrapped around her spectacular curves. A mischevious grin flickers over your lips.

"Nah, I'm real hungry. I saw a cafeteria over there, lets grab something to eat first!"

Ellen stares at you incredolously for a sec and then laughs out loud.

"Are you insane?! Look at me!"

"Oh, I look all right!" you answer, causing her to punch your shoulder, still smiling. "But I'm hungry, come on!"

Before having time to protest, you grab her hand and pull her along across the parking lot. She giggles hysterically, not daring and probably not really wanting either, to fight, lest the towel might slip from her boobs and make things go from dangerous to disastrous. Together to enter the mostly empty cafeteria. You pull your sexy friend up to the counter, where a cute red haired girl a few years older than Ellen looks at the two of you curiously.

"Two coffee and some sandwiches please" you smile.

"Well, you're paying, obviously!" Ellen laughs as you wait for the waitress to pour the coffee. "And carrying the tray, I'm NOT letting go of this thing!" she says, still clutching at the sloppy knot of her towel.

"Go get us a seat, sexy" you smile at her as the red head brings your stuff to the counter.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)