More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Harst Harst

Should she follow him?

No, let him be (Lezdom path)

Sarah decided not to get up from the bed. She wishes that he would confide in her about his kinks. It would be fun to try some of the things she saw. But she wasn't brave enough to confront him about it, so she continued laying in bed pretending to read and touching herself while imagining what Michael was watching in the other room.

Micheal sat down in front of the computer, booted it up and opened the web browser and, to his horror, saw that the page that had loaded was a porn video. The sound was on, and the audio from the clip played, Michael paused it and glanced at the door. Had she heard, and was she coming to investigate what the sound came from. He minimized the page and sat there petrified for a minute until he could relax. Maybe she was too engrossed in her book to hear. Michael opened the browser again but hesitated. This wasn't the video he had closed on earlier today. His eyes flicked to the door again.

Had Sarah watched some of them today? If so, what had she thought? Michael watched a few videos he knew he enjoyed, then closed the browser, purposely not wiping the history and wondering if Sarah would watch them. He got up and walked into the bedroom to his girlfriend.


Hi, please consider supporting me on Ko-Fi. 100% of the donations go to me, and it helps me immensely as I spend a lot of time working on this story.

I also have a Discord server, and it would bring me great joy to discuss your opinion and thought about the chapters there as well as in the comment here!

Happy Reading!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)