More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hazficluv hazficluv

How does Camille respond?

No, let’s FaceTime instead

“No, Harry. I’m sorry but please don’t come over.” I beg him, hoping I’m successfully hiding the fact that I do yearn for him to come over, but I know it’s not right. “Plus the paparazzi might see you.”

“Fuck the paps, love. I want to come over.” Harry replies, somewhat sternly.

“I’ll FaceTime you instead. Let’s start with that.” I offer and before he can say no, I push the FaceTime button on my phone.

My breath catches when his face appears on my screen. He’s as handsome as ever with his wavy brown hair, sharp jaw, and piercing green eyes. Just seeing him makes heat spread throughout my entire body.

“Oh, my little Cherry.” Harry tuts. “I’m going to make you wish you let me come over.” I gulp as he moves his camera lens from his face, down to his tattooed chest, across his rock hard abs, and finally arrives at his erect cock.

I feel wetness pool in my panties and my nipples harden through my shirt. How I miss that giant cock filling me up, fucking me senseless.

But no... I have Theo now. And Theo’s cock is great as well. I shouldn’t be talking to Harry, let ogling his dick over FaceTime.

“Come on, Camille. Let’s play. Just like old times.” Harry says seductively through the phone.

Should Camille hang up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)