More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shadowwrath Shadowwrath

Do you tell her what happened?

No, just figure it out on your own

        "It was nothing. Like my mom said, this was another level of sex. That feeling is probably just a side effect of cumming so hard." You lied.

        "Oh. Yeah, I guess that makes sense." Elizabeth says.

        "Hey, Liz." You say.

        "Yeah." Elizabeth responds.

        "Think you're up for another round?" You ask.

        "Only if we can do missionary." Elizabeth answers.

        "Alright." You say.

        Liz bolts up, your cock still lodged deep inside her pussy.

        "Are you serous?" Elizabeth asks.

        "Yeah, it's your birthday after all." You respond.

        "You're just saying that because you want to pound my cunt again and know I'll only let you do that if we do missionary." Elizabeth claims.

        "Well, yes. But it's not just that. I did say I would think about doing missionary with you." You remind her.

        "I didn't think you were serous about that." Elizabeth states.

        "Well I was. And I agree with what you said, a new position could be fun." You respond.

        "Alright. But you're going to have to help me off your cock. My legs are still quite numb from the pounding you just gave me." Elizabeth says.

        You grab hold of Liz's hips and lift. Liz moans softly as your cock slowly slides out of her. Once your cock leaves her pussy, you let Liz gently fall back onto the bed. You stand up from the bed, turn to take your new position between Liz's legs. But Liz is still just sitting where you left her, rubbing the slight bulge of her cum filled belly.

        "What's wrong? Need a moment?" You ask.

        "No. I need you to help me to the bathroom." Liz says.

        "Bathroom? Are you planing on taking a shower before your let me pound you again?" You ask.

        "No, that not it. I just don't think my bladder will withstand another round of pounding from your cock. And I don't like the thought of pissing myself while your cock is inside me. So, I need to take a tinkle first. I just don't think my legs will get me there right now." Elizabeth explains.

        You pick up Liz, bridal-style, and carry her to the bathroom. You don't worry about the fact that your little sister, Kinsley, might stumble on the two of you, nude. It wouldn't be the first time Kinsley has encountered either of you taking a nude bathroom brake. Heck, you've even stumbled on Kinsley doing the same thing a couple of times. You set Liz down on the toilet, to piss.

        "Mind opening your legs a bit?" You ask.

        "Now you want to look at my snatch while I tinkle?" Elizabeth responds as she starts to pee.

        "As much as I would enjoy that, I was actually thinking I'd take a piss as well." You say.

        Liz rolls her eyes, but opens her legs anyways. You start to piss as well, pointing your stream straight at her slit, getting a bit on her bush.

        "Hey." Elizabeth exclaims.

        "Sorry, I'll move it." You apologize.

        "I didn't say I didn't like it. Just give me some warning next time." Elizabeth says.

        Liz leans back and enjoys it until to your stream ends.

        "Well that was kinky." A voice says.

        You turn around to find you little sister, Kinsley. She's nude, except for a long-sleeve shirt. Judging by how you can see the outline of her nipples though her shirt, she's not wearing anything under it. The hem of her shirt is just short enough that you can see her slit though the bush of her crotch.

        "Are you staring at my snatch? Your own sister?" Kinsley asks, annoyed.

        "You blame me for looking at your crotch, when you're practically showing it off. Why are you walking around the house like that anyway?" You ask.

        "It's my home too. If you allowed to walk around like that. I can walk around like this. Besides, it's not like you've never seen me nude before." Kinsley says.

        "Well, if your going to walk around with your crotch exposed, you should expect people to be looking at your pussy and butt." You say.

        "He right you know. If your breasts were exposed, he'd be looking at those too." Elizabeth says.

        "What are you doing here anyways Lins?" You ask.

        "One, mine is called a flower. Two, I needed to tinkle." Kinsley answers.

        "We're done anyways. Help me stand James?" Elizabeth requests.

        You help her to her feet and she moves out of the way. Kinsley sits down and begins to piss, with her legs spread.

        "Serous. Lins, you harasses me about looking at your pussy, then you piss with your legs spread wide for anyone to see." You reprimand you little sister.

        "Flower. And, last I checked, there is no one other then the three of us, Mom went into her room for the night. Besides, I just watched you piss in your girlfriend's twat, while she was tinkling. Since you seem so obsessed with my flower, I thought you'd want to watch me tinkle as well." Kinsley says.

        "I'm not obsessed with your pussy." You counter.

        "My flower. And, if your not obsessed with it, why are you still looking? Anyways, I'm glad I ran into you two, I wanted to ask if you guys are perhaps going for another round." Kinsley says.

        "No way. I'm not letting you watch, Lins." You say.

        "Ok, first, eww. Why would you even think I would even want that? Me, watch my big brother tug the bone in the lady garden? No thank you. Second, that isn't at all why I was asking. I just wanted to know if you going to be making all that noise again tonight." Kinsley asks.

        "We are going to, as you say, tug the bone in my lady garden again. But we will try and keep it down for you." Elizabeth says.

        "Eh, don't bother. I can get away with not studying for one night. Besides, you two really aren't good about being quiet while messing around in the garden." Kinsley says.

        She finishes pissing, grabs a bit of toilet paper, and walks over to you before holding it out for you.

        "What do you expect me to do with this?" You ask.

        "I figured, since enjoyed watching me tinkle so much, you'd wipe my flower for me." Kinsley says.

        "You want me to wipe you pussy?" You ask.

        "No. I want you to wipe my flower. FLOWER. Liz might let you call her's a pussy. But mine is a flower. Besides, your the one who's obsessed with it. I thought you'd leap at the chance for a closer inspection."

        "I'm not..! Whatever. Just give that to me." You say, taking the toilet paper form Kinsley.

        She lifts up her leg and holds it next to her head, giving full access to her sex.

        "I can't believe your making me wipe your pussy." You say.

        "Flower. I keep telling you, mine is a flower, not pussy." Kinsley says.

        "Your doing it wrong." Elizabeth says. She walks over to you grabs your hand, and guides it around. "Like this."

        "I can't believe you're getting involved in this. Lins, why do you have to be so weird around me?" You ask.

        "It's fun." Kinsley responds.

        "There, you’re clean now." Elizabeth says.

        "Thanks." Kinsley says, then adds. "Oh, and since I'm not doing any more studying and you guys don't need to be quiet, I was hoping you'd not hold back. You know, give me something good to masturbate to."

        "Kinsley!" You remained.

        "What?" Kinsley asks.

        "I don't want the image of my little sister masturbating to me fucking my girlfriend, in my mind. Why don't you just watch some porn or something. Besides, you said you don't want to watch." You say.

        "Yeah, watch. I'm perfectly fine listening, just as long as I don't have to watch. It's not that I have anything ageist watching sex. But, you my brother, so that's weird." Kinsley says.

        "You do so many weird things, but that's where you draw the line?" You ask.

        "It's just that if she doesn't watch, she can pretend it's someone else giving me a good time. Isn't that right, Kinsley." Elizabeth says.

        "No. I want to listen, so I can pretend it's someone else giving me that good of a time." Kinsley said.

        "Kinsley!" You remained, again.

        "What? I said someone else. I don't want to think about you playing with me like that, any more then you do." Kinsley says. She walks back to her room before you can say anything else. As she leaves, she lifts up the back of her shirt giving you a full view of her flat butt, her little button, and the bit of pubic hair around it.

        Before you can say anything about it, Liz grabs you arm.

        "Come on. Now that my womb has had time to empty, you have an excuse to fill it back up again." Elizabeth says, dragging you back to your room.

        Liz crawls onto your bed, still dragging you. You follow as she puts her legs around you hips and drags you in. Her tunnel, still loosened from you last pounding, welcomes your cock all the way into her womb. You grab her hips and pound. Her moans quickly pick up, following the energy of your pounding. As you approach climax, you pound her even fiercer. Liz, begins to climax as you pound your cum into her womb. A moment after she does, color fades from the world around you, and her eyes glow once more.

What kind of change to you have her try for this time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)