More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Insighn122 Insighn122

Should I go in?

No, go home

Part of me thought that it might be better to go home, get some sleep and deal with Lily tomorrow. I started the car and drove towards home.

Lily's shift must have ended because my phone buzzed with a message from her. 'Hey babe,' she wrote, 'just got out of work. Got any plans for later?' I read the message and hesitated for a moment. I knew what I should do, go see her and try to reconnect.

Eventually, I texted her back saying I was already home. Maybe if I talked to her face to face, things would be different. Or maybe they wouldn't. My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing. It was Lily. "Hey babe, are you coming for some drinks?" she asked.

"I've got this presentation tomorrow," I replied, "but after that, I'm all yours."

I sat at home and watched some TV, I must have fallen asleep on the sofa. I was awoken by a, very drunken, Lily. She stumbled through the door.

Her long blonde hair was messy and hung loosely over her shoulders. Her clothes were dishevelled, her shirt tucked into her skirt but half undone, exposing her midriff. She smelled like cigarettes and .

"Hi," she greeted, walking towards me. "I missed you today. Are you mad at me?"

I stood up from the sofa, taking her in my arms. "No, of course not," I whispered into her ear.

I kissed her gently on the neck, and she moaned softly. God, she felt so good. I couldn't remember the last time we'd been intimate, and it showed.

We started making out on the sofa, our bodies grinding against each other. Lily climbed onto my lap, straddling me. her hands roamed over my chest, slipping beneath my shirt to touch my skin. I could feel her hard nipples pressed against my chest, and it turned me on beyond belief.

I reached down and cupped her ass, squeezing it gently. She moaned loudly, arching her back and grinding her hips harder against mine. I moved my hand lower, brushing against the wetness between her legs. She gasped and let out a moan so loud it echoed through the room.

She kissed me deeply, her tongue tangling with mine as she fumbled with my belt. Finally, she managed to pull my pants and boxers down, leaving y cock standing free. I watched as she postured above me. She hovered above me for a moment, her eyes locked on mine. Then, slowly, she lowered herself onto me.

Oh god, it felt incredible. She was so wet and tight, and every thrust sent shockwaves of pleasure coursing through my body. I could smell, , cigarettes and sweat. But, I couldn't have been more turned on.

Lily's movements grew faster and more urgent as she rode me. I wrapped my arms around her waist, holding her close as I watched her face contort with pleasure.

Suddenly, she cried out and tensed above me. Her muscles clenched around my cock, and I groaned, feeling the pressure building within me. I was so close, and watching her come was driving me wild.

I pushed up into her, wanting to feel those tight walls clamp down around me again.

She moaned loudly, biting her lip as she rode me. Her breasts bounced gently with every movement, and I couldn't resist reaching out to grab them. She arched her back, digging her nails into my chest.

"Fuck me" she moaned, her voice thick with arousal. I complied without hesitation, thrusting deeper into her wet heat. I gazed up at her, watching her expression change from lust to pure ecstasy. Her eyes were closed tightly, her mouth open in a silent scream.

With every stroke, I could feel the intensity growing. It was building inside me, and I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. I grabbed her hips, pulling her closer as I pushed up into her. Suddenly, she cried out and her whole body went rigid.

Her muscles clenched around me, and I felt the tell tale pulse of her orgasm ripple through her. She convulsed as she came, I flipped her over and laid her on the sofa, pressing my cock to her entrance. I teased her with long, slow strokes. She looked so sexy, her legs spread wide, her body writhing with pleasure. I could hear her breathing becoming more rapid, her chest rising and falling with every ragged breath. I knew she was getting close, and I couldn't wait to feel her come apart beneath me.

And then it happened. She threw her head back, her eyes squeezed shut, and she let out a long, low moan. Her body tensed and convulsed, and I felt her orgasm ripple through her. She cried out, her voice high and thin with pleasure.

I buried my face in her neck, nibbling lightly on her earlobe as I continued to move inside her.

"Oh god," she murmured, her hands digging into my shoulders. "You feel so good."

I growled, my hips moving faster as I pushed deeper into her. She felt so tight and hot around me, and I couldn't help but lose myself in the moment. I pulled my cock out of her and came on her stomach, watching as she moaned and wriggled beneath me.

She went to get cleaned up and I noticed some texts on her phone. I'm not normally one to snoop. But I had a weird feeling. Who would be texting her at 2am?

I picked up her phone and looked. She had 3 messages off Jake. I opened it up and was shocked to see a picture of his cock. I froze for a second taking it in. It looked huge –I could barely believe it was real. It looked twice the size of mine. I felt a sudden surge of jealousy rise up within me. seeing another man's cock like that just made me feel inadequate.

I didn't want to confront Lily about it yet. I quickly deleted the messages and put her phone back.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)