More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Milk5hakes Milk5hakes

The elevator opens, is anyone on the other side?

No, actually.

Jessica sat up in a cold sweat, clutching at her chest. She felt her silky lace night gown that clung to every curve of her young teenage body. Observing her surrondings she realized she was in her room clearly having a nightmare. "Gosh, naked at school, could you imagine." Jessica laughed to herself slipped off her nightgown revealing her exuberant flesh pillows with small pink areolas. She had shaven her legs and lower lips last night in an attempt to feel more confident about her body. Reaching for her pink thong, she paused and quickly decided to put on some bright blue boy shorts, which fit neatly over her shapely bum like a second skin. She then went over to her yellow dress, and debated wheter or not she should wear a bra. She didn't like that all of her bras would have straps showing with the dress. She then recalled her nightmare and it might be better to be safe then sorry "Jessi, sweetie, hurry up if you want your ride and tour!"

Jessica quickly decided to let her breasts breathe for a change, after all what's the worst that could happen? Slipping on the yellow dress, which fit snuggly over her fit form, and left massive amounts of clevage, Jessica ran downstairs and outside to the car to get to her first day of school.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)