More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Debbuger Debbuger

Do you need a few more days?

No, I'm looking forward towards working together

Even though it was just a formality, requested by the commissioner it seems, and my transfer was already approved and signed, it still felt good to succeed in a job interview, if you would call it that.

"No, thank you, I'm looking forward to working together sir, most of my things are already here and my apartment set. So I'm ready" I said as I stood up and extended a hand, "again, call me Jim, only call me sir if you intend on dating my daughter" he said chuckling while shaking my hand and gesturing toward his assistant on the other side of the door with the other hand. "Take all the information you need from Julia and report to captain Alcana, farewell and good luck."

Julia will be described as the essence of every secretary there is, she was in her thirties, had almost onyx black hair with cut bangs and two locks of straight hair from either side of her lovely face. The rest of her was gathered in a makeshift nest, supported by a pair of clips. That, with the mix of her pale white skin and cold steel blue eyes gave anyone who came near the commissioner's office pause. It was clear she was the guardian dog at the gates. None shall defy her, and those who will, will pay for that dearly.

"So how was it?" Julia asked in rasp sultry voice. "Fairly well. Sadly for you, I think you will be seeing more of me here in the near future" I answered, not in the flirtatious way, but with subtle hints, I hoped. "And why is that a bad thing? I'm sure we'll enjoy eachother's company, you are going to need a shoulder to cry on after the commissioner will rip you a new hole" It was uttered almost purringly like a cat. "And why would he do that?" I continued with her, clearly letting her reel me into the web she's prepared for me. "As it happens, you are not the first one to join this police department, and every new welp that comes here always fails to meet the high demands of the commissioner. Then they usually sit in this chair as I comfort them. First before the beheading and later to saw back their head to their shoulder, while giving my own shoulder for them to cry on" she finished almost morbidly.

"I have to be honest, I have no intention to fail anything, I usually do my best and keep everyone satisfied. But it's good to know your shoulder is there, should the need for it arises", It came out a bit arrogant, but just keeping to the theme, I'm sure she appritiated the gesture. "It will arise, it always does, and my shoulder will be there, maybe even some other parts" she said in a playful almost seductive tone. It was rather hard to avert my eyes off of her, even though she was wearing a buttoned up shirt, it was impossible to miss how well endowed she was. Also it was beginning to be hard not paying attention to every word coming out of those full lips adorned with dark red lipstick. "I wonder, what other parts are you talking about?" I inquired, and the look of joy, as if she just sprung her trap was spreading on her face. "Well, first, maybe a slap, just to wake you up and remind you of your place. Then, maybe a pat, to say everything is alright and you'll be okey" she said in a quiet inviting voice, I couldn't stop myself from leaning in to her desk, a bit closer, both to her and both to hear her, as she said "And then, at last, you will get my foot kicking you in the ass and sending you to do your job" she almost shouted with glee. "But seriously, if you need anything I'm here for you." she changed her tone and voice as suddenly all her aura changed from a mighty cerberus to just an ordinary secretary.

"So, do you want anything from me?"

So what DO you want with her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)