More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by omg-ummx omg-ummx

What's next?

Nipple Control

Your character has a rare power and that power is to control people, She is so rare that Mutant females fear her. Your character Homo-Sub-Superior, Your power is to control all female whom have bigger boobs than you... There is no braking free and all women are yours forever.

They might be firee if you'll killed...but so far nobody has done it yet.

Your character is A-cup and your powers work by showig your nipples all women with bigger boobs are your's if a woman get implants it counts... Men are your weakness you love big dick, but your powers don't work on men....

As you use the Mutant women as toy for Human, If the Mutant men didn't want you....than they can't have there big tits goddess... She loves watching the Human breed with Mutant....Her goal and dream is for the human to fuck themself to being the alpha males again....She'll make it happen. As she will have a future of big dick human.

Big Human Big dick Enegry that was what she wanted... and now she'll have it...

Now with New human 6 years old she rmembers back on the day it all start her first female to help take over female world.

your char

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)