More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Rain The Rain

Whose story would you like to know?

Nina von Kaltenbach - a haughty noblewoman

The young woman arrived at the castle late at night. She was exhausted by the journey and sleepy. The black slaves were already busy carrying all of her baggage upstairs, to her room, when the owner of the estate welcomed her with open arms.

“Nina, my dear! Look how you’ve grown! I hope the trip was comfortable” the older man exclaimed as he approached her. There was another walking at his side. This one was wearing noble’s garments; how unique.

“I am glad I have finally arrived, uncle. I’m so happy to see you again” she replied with a smile. The latter part was a lie, although an innocent one. She didn’t remember uncle Christoph at all but she was convinced he was a kind older gentleman. He certainly looked that way.

“And I’m happy that you are finally here, my child.” He kissed Nina’s palm. “Most of the guests are already here but you will have enough time to meet them tomorrow. I’m sure you wish to rest.” A nod was all the confirmation he needed. “Then master Sefu will lead you to your quarters. He is my castellan and my most trusty friend. He will see to your stay here being free of worries and your desires fulfilled as soon as possible.”

The muscular black man stepped towards her and bowed slightly. Nina made a quick curtsy and, hesitantly, lifted her hand so the man could kiss it. She hoped her uncle didn’t notice how unpleasant it was for her. She didn’t like to mingle with those of lower social standing (she actually felt quite disgusted with the idea) and always thought of black people as inferior. Sefu must have noticed, however. She could see it in his eyes as he looked into hers. Surprisingly, he didn’t utter a word of complaint. “He knows his place,” she thought with satisfaction “but uncle must be quite an eccentric to call this man his best friend and appoint him castellan. He is a after all, isn’t he?”

After exchanging some more pleasantries with her uncle, Nina von Kaltenbach left the main hall towards her room; master Sefu showed her the way.

When she was finally left alone, the twenty three year old woman changed into her laced nightgown. Even in the dim candlelight she could see her pink nipples and the shape of her small breasts through the fabric as she stood in front of the cheval glass. Her body was lithe and petite. Her milky white skin was flawless; she had never worked a day in her life and even the worst of her tantrums were never punished with anything but a reprimand. Nina’s nearly waist-long blond hair (which she usually wore in a pony tail tied with her favorite large blue ribbon) matched her light-blue eyes and the white nightdress perfectly accentuated her slim hips, the curve of her waist and her shapely legs. “I’m so beautiful” she thought, blushing and posing erotically in front of the mirror.

She offered her body to a young actor once. Her father was furious when he found out but what could that pathetic old man do? She was madly in love… and still the boy betrayed her for some cabaret harlot. She never trusted another man again. Oh, she did accept gifts from admirers and she loved to tease them and then shatter their vain hopes of ever even kissing her. People called her arrogant, haughty or vain but she didn’t care. It felt good to be in the centre of everyone's attention.

Nina left the candles burning as she went to bed. She was afraid of the dark.

So what happened next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)