More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Necro5 Necro5

Stories:

Nilfgaardian Bride

In the Guild of Merchants, several whispers were being exchanged and spoken - between the various and powerful merchant-lords that ran and directed the Nilfgaardian Empire in all but name.

"The Empress' 'mother' is coming over for a visit...this might be our choice," spoke one.

"What have you got in mind? The Empress hasn't accepted any offerings of marriage still..." said a second.

"Maybe so, but maybe we can influence the mother. Show her what a great thing, it is to be married," said a third.

"We have determined already, that Morvran Voorhis - is to be Ciri' husband. They have talked and are on a cordial relationship..."

"Somebody unknown yet worthwhile. I know of a friend, who owns a rather successful vineyard and has a rather handsome young man, as his son," replied a fifth man.

"This might work in our favor. Influence the woman, influence the girl...."

"Yet she is...a hunter," questioned the first one.

"That can be solved...most easily...magic has many secrets and abilities..." spoke the second one.

What is going on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)