More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by theoneandonly theoneandonly

Who is Alexa’s special guest?

Nikki Cross and Bayley

Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross’s ‘friendship’ has been blossoming of late. Many viewers and superstars see right through the farce and believe Alexa Bliss is just using Nikki to get a shot at Bayley’s Smackdown Women’s Championship. Even after many of the women approaching Nikki in the back and warning her, Nikki just brushes it off. Sure, she has noticed Alexa’s bossiness sometimes and Alexa did seem to leave Nikki to defend herself in a recent tag match, but they are friends. Alexa Bliss has it out for Bayley though. She has made the trip to Smackdown with Nikki in tow twice now just to agitate her. All the while Alexa has been poisoning Nikki’s mind into thinking that Bayley is a big bully. With their upcoming title match now announced, Alexa has one more plan to agitate Bayley. Tonight, Alexa (and Nikki) are hosting A Moment of Bliss with Bayley as their guest. Bayley only accepted to try and persuade Nikki away from Alexa Bliss’ grasp.

Alexa and Nikki make their way to the stage where a medium sized coffee table and 3 wicker-twine style chairs are set up. Nikki is in her bluish black vest and grey pants like usual, while Alexa is wearing a deep V neck sparkly black shirt, showing off mega cleavage and very tight black leggings, revealing her bubble butt curves. Bayley’s music plays and she comes out with a big smile and the Women’s Championship over her shoulder. Bayley is wearing a purple ‘Hugger’ t shirt and tight blue jeans which still show off her huge sexy ass. She plays to the fans cheers before sitting down on her own chair. Bayley and Alexa lock eyes, but Alexa doesn’t speak. Bayley switches her gaze over to Nikki who is staring daggers through her. Getting annoyed at the silence Bayley is the first to speak.

BAYLEY: “Ok, Alexa, I guess I’ll star...t...” (Alexa Bliss instantly interrupts)

ALEXA: “Oh I’m sorry Bayley, I need my coffee first!” (A stage hand walks out and hands 2 coffee mugs to Alexa. Nikki reaches for 1 but Alexa pulls back and says it’s too hot for her, then takes a sip of her own) “Much better. You were saying, Bayley?”

BAYLEY: “Very funny, Alexa. You’re not going to get under my skin. I’ve been down this road with you before..I..know all...your..tricks” (Alexa leaned over to Nikki and was whispering aloud in her ear and Nikki was laughing, clearly throwing Bayley off) “What are you talking about?!”

NIKKI: “Oh Alexa here, was wondering what type of underwear would fit your big behind. She says it’s gotta be granny panties!” (Bayley looks shocked as the WWE Universe laugh. Nikki laughs louder and Alexa looks at her and says stop it much to Nikki’s displeasure.)

BAYLEY: “What?! It’s not your business what I’m wearing! Oh. Oh no no, I’m not falling for this Alexa.”

ALEXA: “No? You seem shook Bayley. You know you can’t beat me. We fought 2 years ago and I wiped the floor with you. It’s actually taken 2 years for you to become relevant again. And when I beat you again, you’re gonna disappear for good. You should just relinquish your championship to me right here and save yourself the embarrassment.”

BAYLEY: (getting real angry) “Alexa, that’s not how this is going to play out this time. Yea you beat me 2 years ago, but I’ve grown as a competitor. I CAN beat you and I WILL beat you.” (The crowd gets behind Bayley, which irritates Alexa) “And Nikki, can’t you see how she treats you? You’re just a pawn for her to use. She doesn’t like you, you’re just useful right now.” (For the first time it looks like Nikki might actually be recalling Alexa’s bossiness)

ALEXA: (Needing to stop this, Alexa hops off her chair and walks in front of Bayley and looks her up and down) “How dare you talk to your Goddess like that! And Nikki is my friend! Something you know nothing about because you’re a loser. Bayley, I’m going to take great enjoyment in humiliating you in the ring.” (Alexa turns and looks at Nikki over her shoulder who now seems to be back on her side) “Ha, I think I just figured it out. Bayley probably has Barney panties on! Hahahaha!”

What does Bayley do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)